What else should I eat?

I've been eating fruit and vegetables. What else should i eat? I don't like seafood, or foreign ( asain, chinese, etc..) I don't like salad and I'm not much of a meat eater. I love pasta and potatoes but I know it can be really unhealthy. Trying to be as healthy as possible.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to have a balance of carbs and protein and fat every meal. pasta and potatoes are for carbs, add some eggs or tofu for protein and nuts for healthy fat. Pasta and potatoes are healthy unless you make them unhealthy

• Thank you! I thought it was completely unhealthy. I love eggs, but i believe the yolk is bad?

• Avocado is an excellent fat source too

• Thank you, you have been most helpful!