When you go to eat Mexican food, what is your go to menu item?

Mine is either Arroz con pollo y queso or Nachos con queso y tacos

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I like polo con queso with mushrooms, peppers and onions. There's one restaurant in the area that's the absolute best.
    The beans are good- homemade not canned.
    They make everything themselves and you can tell how much they value their business.
    It's a bit more expensive than the other restaurants in the area but no one cares as it's worth it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I always judge a restaurant by how good their chicken quesadillas are. I like Mexican food generally, but the chicken quesadilla is my #1 absolute favorite item.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• I always go for the tacos: asada tacos πŸ˜‹ or the burritos. I also like the tostadas, the huaraches, tamales, botanists, I don’t mind their aguachile or ceviches. As of desserts I love the 3 leches or flan. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

0|1
    0|0
  • Carne asada super burrito with everything in it and freshly made tortilla chips. Even better when they offer them a la plancha. Dangit, reading this made me crave mexican food now...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know what the terms are but my favourite foods are the chicken enchilada, the guacamole, the salsa and chips and the margaritas

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything

0|1
    0|0
  • I really like pollo assada (grilled chicken) in burrito form, or on a plate with a side of rice, beans tortillas and other veggies. Fajitas, and carnitas are good too. Mole is pretty good, but only from authentic Mexican restaurants.

0|1
    0|0
  • Menudo, sopes, flautas, and toratas de carne de asada yummm

0|1
    0|0
  • I always ask for the least spicy item on the menu and go from there. I like burritos and quesadillas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is pupusas!! It's a food from my country El Salvador, and I love my Spanish meals in the city!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Tacos al Pastor, pozole, chilaquiles, fajitas & margaritas

0|1
    0|0
  • Hard to say. Mexico has 8 gastronomic regions, each with their own characteristics.

0|0
    0|0
  • beef tacos with cheese and guacamole and salsa verde and sour cream

0|1
    0|0
  • Haven't tried Mexican food yet but I really want to 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheesy enchilada and rice

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheese enchiladas. Mmm! πŸ˜‹

1|1
    0|0
  • Enchiladas or fajitas

0|1
    0|0
  • Tacos
    Taco salad
    And etc

0|1
    0|0
  • Enchiladas or coctel de camaron

0|1
    0|0
  • I love a good mole. Over enchiladas please!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Taco salad or the chicken burrito

1|1
    0|0
  • Nachos they are my favourite

0|1
    0|0
  • I get something different every time

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't eat mexican

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot spicy burittos

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Depends on the joint. I love lengua but a lot of places mess it up. As far as tacos I usually go for pastor or adabo (sp) I like carne asada chimichangas wet and cheese enchiladas.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been eating Enchiladas De Camaron lately. I used to regularly order Super burrito Ahogado which I had as a giant Asada burrito with Verde sauce and cheese. I'm a big sucker for Asada, but I also like shrimp.

0|1
    0|0
  • Enchiladas. There is a local Mexican restaurant in my area that serves Sonoran cuisine. It's strong on gravy-like sauces, rather than ranchero sauces. Delicious!

0|1
    0|0
  • Turns out the Mexican Food I like is technically "New Mexico" food. So I like Sopapillas, and anything smothered in either red or green chile

0|1
    0|0
  • Burrito stuffed with beef, beans, cheese and sour cream. No red sauce on the the top. Some hot sauce can go in it though. A steak quesadilla too.

0|1
    0|0
  • No molay sauce or how ever it’s spelled. Other than that I love spicy and flavors. Alllllll flavors lol ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Burritos, chalupas, and Mexican pizza. Maybe nachos

0|1
    0|0
  • Carne Asada Burrito πŸ˜±πŸ˜‹ now I'm hungry at 1 am lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • Wherever i go i always tell the waiter to surprise me

0|0
    0|0
  • California burrito or Mulitas

0|1
    0|0
  • The Children’s menu

0|1
    0|0
  • Either some sort of taco or fajita.

0|1
    0|0
  • Burrito

0|1
    0|0
  • Chile rellanos

0|1
    0|0
  • Tacos

0|1
    0|0
  • Enchiladas.

0|1
    0|0
  • Huevos Rancheros!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Tacos with rice and beans.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ahhh... to eat at La Placita in Albuquerque, New Mexico or Salazar's in Sante Fe, New Mexico. Again.

• Plato de carnitas

0|1
    0|0
  • Chalupa from Taco Bell!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat Mexican food. I never have.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes