Girls, A. Do you know how to cook? B. What is your most favourite food speciality?

Girls, A. Do you know how to cook? B. What is your most favourite food speciality?
A. I can cook Everything
B. I love Hyderabadi Dum Mutton Biriyani

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love to cook. Actually a decent variety is my specialty. Pretty much any meat or anything baked, I can make better than anyone else in my family

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• I don't know how to cook...

I can cook ramen and macaroni...

lmao i honestly can't crack an egg correctly without getting shells everywhere (dont judge me... i'll learn one day)

1|1
    0|0
    • if u would near n real.. I would ask u to b my valentine ,.. I just love who dont knw hw to cook so I cn cook for her

• Show All
    • Oh, I didn't do that on purpose... my coputer was glitching and i got frustrated and started clicking randomly and i guess im 22 now lol

• Happy Birthday girl

• I can cook and my favorite specialty is Cheese soufflee stuffed tomatoes. I love Biriyani by the way. I just don't know how to get the rice nice and non-sticky so it falls apart.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol
    A. i can't cook everything, but simple stuff like noodles, rice, soups. And bake 1 cake.

B. I can bake 1 good cake, id say thats my best.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was raised by a father who cooked because he was raised by a single mother so yes and I'm damn proud of it.
    I love to cook almost anything. It's not important what it is really, as long as I cook for those I care about. But personally I like to make pasta from scratch, even homemade noodles, and love chicken alfredo. Mexican food is also a must.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. No i cannot i once tried to melt chocolate and it exploded and another time i tried to make a chicken salad sandwich but it was so disgusting everyone refused to eat it.
    2. The Not-On-Fire noodles but i can't really make that :/

0|1
    0|0
  • According to my kids I don't cook well, but they're still alive lmao

Chicken enchiladas and lasagna

2|1
    0|0
  • I’m a great cook, I make a lot of cakes and macaroons

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer to bake but I do cook a little.
    My favorite thing to cook tho is mashed potatoes, peas and a stake or chicken. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I can cook and bake though I would say I'm either an advanced beginner or a lower level intermediate. My specialty is homeade soups. For baking it is homeade muffins

0|1
    0|0
  • I can steam, roast and cook some meals lol im a hit or miss type today i could cook terrible tomorrow make 5 star food depends but i can't bake

0|1
    0|0
  • A. Yes
    B. Pulled pork, though I can make a lot of stuff with a crock pot and I like experimenting

0|1
    0|0
  • I can cook, I love cooking steak and whatever else I want with it. Stuffed chicken is really good too.

0|1
    0|0
  • i not a master chef but living alone has thought me a few... i would say anything with tomatoes i am a boss at making

0|1
    0|0
  • A: A little. B: Spaghetti, soup base / cream base pasta and japanese cold noodles

0|1
    0|0
  • Taaaaaacoooosssss
    Not the fanciest thing I can make but street tacos are 🔥

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont know how to cook lol
    and i like biryani too

0|1
    0|0
  • A. Yes a bit
    B. I am good at making mayonnaise cheese sandwich

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I am a very good cook. I cook everything very well, but I guess I'm the best at sweets.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't cook

0|1
    0|0
  • A. Kind of.
    B. Um. I don't know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I can cook

0|1
    0|0