What is it like being drunk?

Also, are you in control of your actions or not? Some people apologize for their actions claiming they were drunk and that's the reason they did something regretful, and others are punished for their actions.

19

Most Helpful Girl

• When you start to Get tipsy you get a little dizzy, and feel happy usually, and ready for anything, the drunker you get the less control you get. If you get really drunk everything is just one haze or you can’t remember anything - when you wake up the next day everything is just black (hence the name black-out)

Most Helpful Guy

• "Do not let a man hold on to a goblet,
    but let him drink mead in moderation,
    let him talk sense or be silent.
    No man blames you
    of bad manners,
    that you go early to sleep.."

-Havamal (Wise words of Odinn), 19. stanza.

It is a good social drug in moderate amounts but you should stop drinking if you start to feel like you are losing the control of your cognitive abilities, being drunk is not an excuse to be a shitty person, I drink regularly and I don't buy the "I was drunk :(((" bullshit. If someone doesn't have the self control to drink moderately they shouldn't drink alcohol at all.