What is it like being drunk?

Also, are you in control of your actions or not? Some people apologize for their actions claiming they were drunk and that's the reason they did something regretful, and others are punished for their actions.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When you start to Get tipsy you get a little dizzy, and feel happy usually, and ready for anything, the drunker you get the less control you get. If you get really drunk everything is just one haze or you can’t remember anything - when you wake up the next day everything is just black (hence the name black-out)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "Do not let a man hold on to a goblet,
    but let him drink mead in moderation,
    let him talk sense or be silent.
    No man blames you
    of bad manners,
    that you go early to sleep.."

-Havamal (Wise words of Odinn), 19. stanza.

It is a good social drug in moderate amounts but you should stop drinking if you start to feel like you are losing the control of your cognitive abilities, being drunk is not an excuse to be a shitty person, I drink regularly and I don't buy the "I was drunk :(((" bullshit. If someone doesn't have the self control to drink moderately they shouldn't drink alcohol at all.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• You feel good, you feel sort of a buzz in your head, your lose your inhibitions, everything becomes a little slower and you react to everything more slowly.. if you're not too drunk you're still completely in control of your actions and being drunk is not a good excuse, but in some cases alcohol affects people more than others and they become completely different people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone reacts differently to alcohol. Some get happy, some get loud, some get sleepy, some get violent. As far as how controllable is their actions, it varies on the person and how much they had to drink. I personally believe that alcohol is no excuse for bad behavior because they chose to drink and alcohol rarely changes their personality, it just shows parts that they hide.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, drinking to much results in actions you would never have performed... You sometimes don't even know what you did, you might still Notice it happening, but you are not able to do much about it

0|0
    0|0
  • U can be in control if u try... Just get drunk duh hard to explain

0|0
    0|0
  • In my case everything spins and I want to go to bed

0|0
    0|0
  • When you're drunk, you aren't in total control. Best to have someone with you

0|0
    0|0
  • It's quite easy to find out!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in control

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes