Is it unmanly for a guy to be a vegan/vegetarian?

"Okay, i won't lie... a tiny part of me gets a little disappointed when i hear a guy im interested in is vegetarian... i prefer my men to eat meat...

"I don't know how to explain it... its really weird, it just seems.. manlier when men eat meat?" datgirl

Is vegetarianism a good or bad thing to you when dating, and why? ↗

2521

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's in manly but I definetly wouldn't ever date one, like ever ever lol I love hunting and I love meat and i prefer to hang around a guy who does too, i can't even get full without eating meat and I usually prefer a man who likes rare meat because I eat my steaks bloody and Its easier to cook them all the same, to me it's just more of a pain to date someone who is vegetarian or vegan

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural evolution has turned human males into hunters. Killers.
    Women are naturally attracted to men who display biological traits of being good hunters.
    TECHNIC-FUCKING-LY, being vegetarian IS un-manly, because it is against every fiber of our Y-chromosome.
    There was actually a GAG question a while back where a vegetarian girl said that despite her being a strict vegetarian, she found it attractive when she saw men eating meat, and she asked why that might be. I told her the same thing; the reason is because watching a man tear the flesh off a bone strikes a cord going back 2 million years into our wild, manly heritage.