Vote A
  • No they're delicious
    Vote B
  • Never tried them
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
If you do like mushrooms, would you eat them raw?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I loveeee mushrooms. A lot of people around me actually despise them though lol. I could never understand why because they have a fairly neutral - ish taste. Maybe it’s the texture. But if cooked properly and well it’s lovely.

1|0
    0|0
    • I completely agree!

• Haha though I love mushrooms I don’t know about eating them raw. I mean I’ve tried it once but nope it’s just completely off lel

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Not really my thing, but they are OK when used in other food. If a dish is primarily mushrooms then I would not really want to eat it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mushrooms by themselves are going to be naturally lackluster, but they’re great on other things. Mushrooms stuffed with cream cheese + breakfast sausage and broiled for like 3-5 minutes = heaven. Super easy to make and great for all nighter study fest food.

They can also be good when used as an enhancer for other dishes, i. e. lots of pasta dishes, pizza.

But yeah, alone, they’d be bleh. I think a mushroom’s flavor compliments other things, but it’s not really a standalone sort of item. It needs something to go with it in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • mushrooms are great, raw, sautéed, but the best I found is when grilling a hamburger patty put some on the side of the burger. they comes out amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • They’re good when added into a bigger meal, preferably with more spices. Alone? No, I wouldn’t advise.

0|0
    0|0
  • There delicious, especially with pizza, salad and pasta!

1|0
    1|0
    • I won't eat them raw, unless they were from a store. The wildly grown ones would kill me.

• I like breaded mushrooms but not fan of plain mushrooms.
    I like them on pizza and i just don't like eating them raw.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of mushrooms? U talking Normal or special? Normal are great. Special taste gross

0|0
    0|0
  • They're bad if just boiled but otherwise no, they're nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like their taste

0|0
    0|0
  • They're great in Teriyaki.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shiitake tastes so good.

0|0
    0|0
  • worth the crazy trip tho

0|0
    0|0
  • All fungus is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Especially the mushroom sizzlers.
    They will keep your mouth watering.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a way mushrooms are closer to animals than plants. Breath oxygen, no chlorophyll, have gills, outer covering is chitin same thing that covers insects.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ate one today

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Nope. I like em

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate mushrooms. I generally like mostly all foods, but mushrooms are one thing I cannot stand. I’ve tried them different ways but I still can’t eat them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to think so but have developed a taste for them over the years.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, I wake up thinking that mushrooms are a God given food. Other days, I'm fairly certain they crawled from Hell

0|0
    0|0
  • They are delicious

1|0
    0|0
  • Fungus/mushrooms are great.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're alright, I like them in my potpies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never tried them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They're good. Wouldn't eat them raw

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes