Guys would you rather have a girl eat a steak or couple slices of pizza ect over someone who watches every single thing they consume?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Strange dichotomy. Almost like you're intentionally leaning towards a response.

0|0
    0|0
    • How so?

• Show All
    • You can look to your replies for evidence. No variation. Why even ask a question if the answer was already predetermined. Would anyone realistically chose the option that was intentionally worded to sound nitpicky and mechanical over what is understood to be tasty?

• @LordSnuggles Just because we have a hilarious rivalry, I will choose the latter option. To be a minority to prove you wrong. 🤣

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on how fast their metabolism is. I would probably prefer someone who can eat pizza every now and again though as I like pizza, and it would likely make cooking less of an issue if I cook.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather have a girl I can go out to eat with, wherever we go. So I'll take a girl who can down a steak or go in for a pizza over a girl who is extra trim and watches calories any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing hotter than a woman who can enjoy her food. As long as she is up for burning it off with me too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do whatever floats your boat babe. As long as you're not trying to micromanage my plate everything should be just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. If they aren't harming themselves in any way they can eat whatever they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Steak rules so steak

1|0
    0|0
  • Pizza n steak 🥩

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I love steak and pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza or steak. Doesn't matter