What's the fattest thing you've ever done?

I've done lots of very fat things. This comes to mind first: single-handedly devouring an entire 16" pizza in a single sitting. Some of my friends & coworkers had highly recommended a certain pizza place several times, "best pizza in town for the money." I grabbed a large pie on my way home from work on a Friday, expecting it to last at least a couple days. Not one slice ever saw the inside of my refrigerator. After I ate the first 2 slices, I just kept bouncing to the kitchen for "one more slice." I actually fought with myself just a touch over the last piece. Seriously considered putting it away so I wouldn't have to be that guy that eats a large pizza by himself. But I polished it off like a champ! So tell me...
What's the fattest thing you've ever done?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ate an entire pizza and a slice of cheesecake afterwards.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 large pizzas in 1 sitting with garlic bread, coke followed by ice cream

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I've fried a huge strip of bacon with two kinds of cheeses on top of it, then ate pure condensed milk afterwards.

0|1
    0|0
    • Were you high?
      I dig bacon & cheese as much as the next guy, but condensed milk straight? Ugh!

• Not high at all, I just appreciate the finer things of life 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Eating close to a whole pizza, and a cake over a little bit of time

0|2
    0|0
  • Ate a large poutine.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Had one of my buddies help out with my car one day, so I bought dinner. After a long ass day we were hungry, had to explain to the waitress that the bill was correct, 2 people had in fact eaten that much food
    Between the 2 of us - 2 burger combos, a pizza, a giant plate of poutine and a pound of wings.

0|1
    0|0
  • I ate a lumberjack slam when I was 18. It was the biggest breakfast I ever had up until that point.

0|1
    0|0
  • I ate 5 big Macs in one day with 2 large milkshakes and lots of fries

0|1
    0|0
  • Eating an entire birthday cake on a dare

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes