What's the fattest thing you've ever done?

I've done lots of very fat things. This comes to mind first: single-handedly devouring an entire 16" pizza in a single sitting. Some of my friends & coworkers had highly recommended a certain pizza place several times, "best pizza in town for the money." I grabbed a large pie on my way home from work on a Friday, expecting it to last at least a couple days. Not one slice ever saw the inside of my refrigerator. After I ate the first 2 slices, I just kept bouncing to the kitchen for "one more slice." I actually fought with myself just a touch over the last piece. Seriously considered putting it away so I wouldn't have to be that guy that eats a large pizza by himself. But I polished it off like a champ! So tell me...

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Ate an entire pizza and a slice of cheesecake afterwards.

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 large pizzas in 1 sitting with garlic bread, coke followed by ice cream