What color is the olive oil you have/use/buy?

I just saw a girl pouring olive oil for her hair mask on Youtube and her olive oil was neon yellow! I'm shocked!

What color is the olive oil you have/use/buy?
  • Dark greenish/brownish
    Vote A
  • Light greenish
    Vote B
  • Yellowish
    Vote C
  • Neon yellow
    Vote D
  • Transparent
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
The Dark greenish/brownish olive oil is the most natural with the least preservatives, most nutrition and the further diluted you go, the less it's actually olive oil and the more it's actually probably sunflower oil...

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yellowish because it's a cheaper brand. The darker it is the better it is for you though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I buy two types of olive oil regularly, one light olive oil and regular extra virgin olive oil. Light olive oil, while referring to the lighter taste, not color, is usually also lighter in color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neon yellow? Sounds like rape oil in a very well lit area (like a recording studio).

0|0
    0|0
  • Light greenish

0|0
    0|0
  • Light greenish

0|0
    0|0
  • Yellow

0|0
    0|0
  • Light greenish

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Yellow is normal. Olive oil comes in lots of colors depending on region of growth of olives, type of olive, method of pushing out oil, filtering, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Olive oil-the darker the better. Extra virgin needs to be in a dark glass container.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are different types, but I’ve never seen a neon yellow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how to describe it, it's just basic Greek olive oil.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey little sally can I get your opinion on a situation I am in? I would deeply appreciate your help!

0|0
    0|0
    • No problem. Ask the Q and invite me to it.

• I wanted to message you personally however it is a little long to write as a question online! But to message you personally you have to follow me. Would this be alright?

• Bright yellow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yellowish

0|0
    0|0
  • Greenish yellow.
    What's the video?

0|0
    0|0
  • Light green

0|0