Those who haven't eaten Asian food, are eating crap?

Excluding Italian food. Do you agree with me?
Well, I doubt any of you does agree so, what's your best dish that holds a candle before Asian delicacies.
  • Yes
  • No

84

Most Helpful Girl

• Asia is a large continent and cuisines vary so much! I personally love Bengali food, Indian food (not South Indian though), and also Chinese food, Sichuan food and Thai food. I haven't really tried other cuisines much in my life. Best food that I was was the Peking roast duck. 😍

• Yeah, I agree. I'm vegetarian tho. The western people should try all these since, we have 1000s of ways of making a particular dish.

• They're probably happy eating salad daily.😂

• Lol yeah 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all Asian food is good, although I agree that a lot of it is lol. Every culture as its good and bad foods.

• As if you have had any lol

• I think any time somebody starts off a question with "Those who haven't eaten Asian food are eating crap?" Is already showing antagonism and that its pretty clear you are the one trolling. Turkish foods? LOL our foods are hardly even close, if anything our foods are more like different variations of greek foods. Like Birance Fossolya is a lot like Fosolada which is a Greek dish.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasolada
      Also that dish is still ours since just cause its similar, but the dish we make in our own way. Differently than how the Turks, Arabs, and Greeks make it. They all have their own versions of it. Also Kurdish foods being like Indian food? LOL its hardly even close. Indian food is all very spicy where as Kurdish foods rarely have any spicy foods. The only thing we took from you is biryani and we have our own version of it. Yours is very spicy where as ours hardly is. Lastly most foods where stolen from somewhere anyhow and considering we have been around as nomads

• since the year 900, I'd say we have our own foods and culture, just because we don't have our own country doesn't make us any less legit. There is about 35 million Kurds in total all over there world. That's about the same population as Canada and more than the population of Ireland which only has 6 million people living there.
      upload.wikimedia.org/.../800px-Fasolada.JPG