Those who haven't eaten Asian food, are eating crap?

Excluding Italian food. Do you agree with me?
Well, I doubt any of you does agree so, what's your best dish that holds a candle before Asian delicacies.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Asia is a large continent and cuisines vary so much! I personally love Bengali food, Indian food (not South Indian though), and also Chinese food, Sichuan food and Thai food. I haven't really tried other cuisines much in my life. Best food that I was was the Peking roast duck. 😍

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I agree. I'm vegetarian tho. The western people should try all these since, we have 1000s of ways of making a particular dish.

• Show All
    • They're probably happy eating salad daily.😂

• Lol yeah 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all Asian food is good, although I agree that a lot of it is lol. Every culture as its good and bad foods.

1|0
    0|0
    • As if you have had any lol

• Show All
    • I think any time somebody starts off a question with "Those who haven't eaten Asian food are eating crap?" Is already showing antagonism and that its pretty clear you are the one trolling. Turkish foods? LOL our foods are hardly even close, if anything our foods are more like different variations of greek foods. Like Birance Fossolya is a lot like Fosolada which is a Greek dish.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasolada
      Also that dish is still ours since just cause its similar, but the dish we make in our own way. Differently than how the Turks, Arabs, and Greeks make it. They all have their own versions of it. Also Kurdish foods being like Indian food? LOL its hardly even close. Indian food is all very spicy where as Kurdish foods rarely have any spicy foods. The only thing we took from you is biryani and we have our own version of it. Yours is very spicy where as ours hardly is. Lastly most foods where stolen from somewhere anyhow and considering we have been around as nomads

• since the year 900, I'd say we have our own foods and culture, just because we don't have our own country doesn't make us any less legit. There is about 35 million Kurds in total all over there world. That's about the same population as Canada and more than the population of Ireland which only has 6 million people living there.
      upload.wikimedia.org/.../800px-Fasolada.JPG

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I like greek and middle eastern food best. What I won't eat is nasty McDonald's or hot dogs so gross

0|1
    0|0
  • I've always seen Asian food as crap but that's just a personal preference. I'm Greek and I think Greek food is absolute shit, no hard feelings there. Italian for the win!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, you'll have to taste to know. I can't say Greece food is crap unless, I taste it.
      Italian is definitely the winner but, Asian food still overpowers it.

• Show All
    • If, I differentiate among us,
      You pick 1/1000 right?
      I pick 5/20000 and, that 5 also has to be a certain kind of 5.

• Okay, I'm just gonna agree.
      But really, I don't eat cooked vegetables (at all, nor grilled, boiled, in a soup, in other kinds of food, nada-except for potatoes), if something contains onions (most people put onions in everything) I refuse to even try it, mushrooms are the spawn of Satan, our of meat I only eat chicken and very rarely pork (nothing else), I hate dark and milk chocolate (and chocolatey desserts) , nuts, almonds, hazelnuts (any kind of nut basically you can tink of basically, I hate it).
      I also hate oranges with a passion and the same goes for cherries.
      Anything pickled or dried is absolutely disgusting as well.
      Hot and spicy is definitely not for me, I'm not tryna burn my tongue and throat.
      I also don't drink coffee, tea, alcohol, energy drinks...
      It just goes on to infinity, trust me.

• I mean I like pretty much like everything that's edible that I put in my mouth. I'm not picky and a good country cooked meal like catfish is as good as some really good sushi to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, I mean the list of options in other countries are limited.

• Show All
    • Just because there's none variety doesn't mean it's "better" you know? Like I said I can appreciate all kinds of food because my taste buds like all kinds of food xD

• Well it is lol. You won't know unless u try. Yeah, I appreciate every vegetarian food I can eat. The West doesn't have much variety in that tho.

• Italian is my absolute favorite food. Whoever hasn't eaten that is missing out on a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Does South Asian food count?

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't agree

0|0
    0|0
  • stupidest thing i never heard before

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I eat food from many different origins including Asian. I typically eat balanced meals that have decent ingredients, so I would certainly not describe what I eat as 'crap'.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love traditional food of my country. But also I love some Asian, arabic, italian, french, English etc. dishes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been to Asia, and have also eaten in traditional Asian restaurants. Asian food is fatty and not healthy at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, there are 10000 of Asian delicacies don't know which one you tasted tho

Recommended myTakes