What's your favorite milk alternative?

Please, for the love of God, don't say mother's milk...
  • Almond milk
  • Rice milk
  • Oat milk
    Vote C
  • Soy milk
    Vote D
  • Coconut milk
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F
Okay, maybe I need to clarify: I meant alternative to any kind of breast milk. Got it now? Cool.

1327

Most Helpful Guys

• I actually prefer the mixtures they have these days. Coconut/Cashew is my favorite.

Most Helpful Girls

• I prefer rice or soy milk, soy is a bit lighter, sometimes having almond or other types of milk from nuts or mixed, always organic, if they have no sugar then adding a little of whole cane sugar or honey ๐Ÿฏ
    I can't have ordinary milk because of intolerance to lactose, but even lactose free milk can be a bit so-so for me, so it is nice to have alternatives, though it is important to integrate calcium (told by dietician) with veggies and fish like kale and sardines ๐ŸŸ

• I don't know how it is where you live, but here all these milk alternatives have calcium added to them!

• Ah, then I suppose the ones we have here are not organic.

• Maybe, I think you can find organic too...
      Little problem with calcium added in food is that it may not have good bioavailability, so the body can't integrate it well, dietician said it's best to have it from natural foods

• Unsweetened cashew milk is my favourite (even though I can't distinguish its taste from almond milk... but since I like cashews more than almonds, I opt for cashew milk, lol).