What's your favorite milk alternative?

Please, for the love of God, don't say mother's milk...
  • Almond milk
    Vote A
  • Rice milk
    Vote B
  • Oat milk
    Vote C
  • Soy milk
    Vote D
  • Coconut milk
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Okay, maybe I need to clarify: I meant alternative to any kind of breast milk. Got it now? Cool.

2|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I actually prefer the mixtures they have these days. Coconut/Cashew is my favorite.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I prefer rice or soy milk, soy is a bit lighter, sometimes having almond or other types of milk from nuts or mixed, always organic, if they have no sugar then adding a little of whole cane sugar or honey ๐Ÿฏ
    I can't have ordinary milk because of intolerance to lactose, but even lactose free milk can be a bit so-so for me, so it is nice to have alternatives, though it is important to integrate calcium (told by dietician) with veggies and fish like kale and sardines ๐ŸŸ

2|0
    0|0
    • I don't know how it is where you live, but here all these milk alternatives have calcium added to them!

• Show All
    • Ah, then I suppose the ones we have here are not organic.

• Maybe, I think you can find organic too...
      Little problem with calcium added in food is that it may not have good bioavailability, so the body can't integrate it well, dietician said it's best to have it from natural foods

• Unsweetened cashew milk is my favourite (even though I can't distinguish its taste from almond milk... but since I like cashews more than almonds, I opt for cashew milk, lol).

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I don't see "milk" from grains as milk. I've heard some talk about soy being bad for male hormones if it's not fermented or something similar. I haven't had coconut milk, I think, but coconut water is good. Tastes like cookies to me. Plus the whole electrolytes thing in it, so it's good for replenishing your energy after a workout?

0|1
    0|0
    • Semantics. They're "milk alternatives".

Oh, and the claims about soy milk have been debunked already: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

• Show All
    • That's interesting, but I, thankfully, don't have any problems with cow milk, so I'll pass. I hope that the findings are true.

• @pamina I'm just spreading the word from my own personal experience, noticing it had quick side effects to my female hormones I can only "imagine" what it would do to a males hormone balance.

• Lol at the twats still trying to say breast milk. GaG never fails to disappoint.

2|0
    0|0
    • If you want people on GaG to do something, just kindly ask them to not do it.

• Yep, that's very true. Or ask any question with even the most remote possibility of a perverted answer.

• Almond, allllmond. No no no just alond milk. Cause if you run out if those other stuff you can't make it again. Almon milk just blinded almonds, water. Then sift the almond crumbles and add sugar thats basically almond milk in a nut shell.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink milk since a long time. But I eat yogurts, cheese (french one) and i drink Whey Protein isolate (lactose free) when i used to do training.

0|0
    0|0
  • If u completely abandon any sort of milk id sau coconut water is better than any other choice. soy milk is not good for males

0|0
    0|0
  • I've tried soy, almond and coconut already, but haven't tried the rest that you mentioned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Soy milk, there's one flavored to vanilla damn good, i don't care about fertility, its not like there's a shortage of human being^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I use unsweetened almond milk with my matcha shakes

1|0
    0|0
  • Almond milk but lately I've gotten into cashew milk

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only tried coconut. milk and butter milk so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Goat's milk.
    If not an option, then i'd go for the only real one on the list. Coconut.

0|0
    0|0
  • These are made up, no? Wtf is this shit?

0|1
    1|0
    • In what world do you live? lol

• Show All
    • And I've been to Sweden only once and seen that stuff everywhere. :D

• Must be some fucking magical place too... I've never seen it so either I'm blind or you apparently know swedish well enough to know it's different kinds of "milk"

• Cows milk

0|0
    1|1
  • Why I can't be anon

0|0
    1|0
  • Vanilla almond or walnut milk are good

1|0
    0|0
  • Breast milk?

0|1
    1|0
  • ... I voted other for breast milk :p

0|0
    1|0
  • Coconut
    Yummy!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Almond milk

1|0
    0|0
  • Wife's milk!

(She's not my mother.)

1|0
    0|0
  • Although breast milk would also be an option

0|0
    0|0
  • I love soy milk!

0|0
    0|0
  • Almond / rice milk combined. Thank me later

0|0
    0|0
  • Coconut milk, soy milk.

0|0
    0|0
  • No milk

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Only one you missed is "Hemp Milk"!
    It is excellent, and it's not the kind you smoke... lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Never tried it!

• If you like many of the ones you mentioned, than I think you will love Hemp Ms Pamina.
      It is creamy and sweet.
      Maybe only 2nd to your sweetness, by my sense, from the many great posts I have seen of yours :)

• Haha, thanks!

• I fucking love almond milk so much I made a tshirt and a matching button to express my love for almond milk

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't tried any other milk alternative than coconut, and it was disgusting. Milk alternatives tend to be sweet like lactose-free milk, or so I've heard, and sweetness kinda ruins the taste.

0|0
    0|0
    • It really depends which type. Unsweetened soy milk for instance isn't sweet at all. Almond milk is rather sweet, but I don't find it too sweet.

• Coconut Milk and Goats milk are the only other milks I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • None that I can think of, I don't particularly like milk. It's because of it's flavour

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Almond Milk if I canโ€™t get cowโ€™s milk (or goat for that matter).

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely drink milk. I only use it if I have a bowel of cereal.

0|0
    0|0
  • No milk

1|0
    0|0
    • I have lactose intolerance I barely drink any kind of milkproducts.. But I found almond and soja are the best tasting ones ^^

• Coconut milk

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to try milk from seal, its like mayonnaise

0|0
    0|0
  • Motherโ€™s milk.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes