Do prefer home cooked meals or eating out?

Would you rather spend your time cooking your food or have someone else spend their time to cook your food?

1336

Most Helpful Guy

• It is only my wife and I. We go out a lot. Probably 50%. It is just easier to go out. Making meals at home for two people is a pain in the ass. Make a big meal, and you are stuck with left overs for 10 days, and that just sucks. Or you spend an hour cooking for only yourself and one other person, just doesn't seem worth it. Then you have to clean up afterwards. Call me lazy I guess. Not only that, but by the time you buy your food and prepare it and cook it, many times you are close to the cost of going out. Eating at home is healthier and a bit cheaper, so I prefer that, but it's just too easy to go out when it is just the two of us.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love cooking. But I drive my friends nuts because ill make something they like and they want a recipe... But I dont use recipes, I just throw stuff together. Lol.