Do prefer home cooked meals or eating out?

Would you rather spend your time cooking your food or have someone else spend their time to cook your food?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It is only my wife and I. We go out a lot. Probably 50%. It is just easier to go out. Making meals at home for two people is a pain in the ass. Make a big meal, and you are stuck with left overs for 10 days, and that just sucks. Or you spend an hour cooking for only yourself and one other person, just doesn't seem worth it. Then you have to clean up afterwards. Call me lazy I guess. Not only that, but by the time you buy your food and prepare it and cook it, many times you are close to the cost of going out. Eating at home is healthier and a bit cheaper, so I prefer that, but it's just too easy to go out when it is just the two of us.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love cooking. But I drive my friends nuts because ill make something they like and they want a recipe... But I dont use recipes, I just throw stuff together. Lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• Home cooked. You know exactly what's in the food that you make and you can tailor the dish to your peculiar taste. NomNomNom

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, because of my social anxiety disorder I don' really feel comfortable eating in public + I really like cooking, so home cooking, definitely!

3|1
    0|0
  • Depends with what I want to spend my time. If I want her to eat something really good, I will cook for her. But I will not be able to talk to her that much, because I would have to do all the work. If I want to talk to her and don't care for the cooking and dishes part, I would take her out. In my case this is 50/50.

0|0
    0|0
  • As italian i prefer always home cooked.
    I go once in a month to eat in a restaurant.
    Definitly i want to know what i put in my body

0|0
    0|0
  • Eating out sure is convenient, but I'll take home cooking every time.

2|0
    0|0
  • Frankly if I have a partner with whom I stay then I'll prefer cooking with her and eating with her...
    But if I stay alone then also I'll prefer cooking for myself if I get appropriate time for it...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't cook that well, but I think it would probably feel more fulfilling to do it yourself. And possibly be cheaper and healthier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to cook. Too bad I mostly cook only for myself x)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to cook for myself and other people... But eat somewhere to learn different flavours to try them at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Home Cooking. I know what i like and how to cook it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Home cooked of course, but making sushi at home is a bit too much of a hassle isn't it?

0|0
    0|0
  • I rather eat take out more than to do my own cooking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Home cooked. Although the occasional meal out is fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck it home cook meals so I can have energy n good protein her ass in the bedroom

0|0
    0|0
  • Home cooked all the way. They are cooked with a lot more compassion and a lot more meaningful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Home cooked, I only eat out if I’m too tired to cook

0|0
    0|0
  • id prefer to eat home cooked meals which are cooked by you :p
    could you feed me lol
    :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I love when a girlfriend cooks for me, if she's a good cook! But if she sucks, we are going out!

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I would prefer home cooked meals but sometimes it's nice to not have to deal with it

0|0
    0|0
  • I like going out to posh restaurants like McDonald's and KFC

0|0
    0|0
  • Home cooked.

1|0
    0|0
  • Home cooked. Eating out occasionally is alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • Home cooked. I'm a bomb ass chef.

1|0
    0|0
  • Home at least it ain't cost

0|0
    0|0
  • home cooked meals

0|0
    0|0
  • Home cooked meals are way better!

0|0
    0|0
  • Home cooking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the mood. I love both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Home cooked

0|0
    0|0
  • Home cooked meals are best...

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• Home cooked meals of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer home cooked meals, by far. It's way, way cheaper and more importantly, it's healthier. I have control over what ingredients are in my food and how big the portions are. I don't really understand why some people eat out so frequently. Maybe it's simply laziness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Home cooked meals... if they're done well. I have a specific friend in mind... she is from Ecuador and the best cook I've ever met since being in the United States!

0|0
    0|0
  • Home cooked. If I can make it better at home I don't wanna pay a premium for someone else to make it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cook almost every day. I wake up 30 minutes early before work to prepare my meal for lunch. It is so much cheaper and healthier too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Iam so tired of eating out. I just want to spend some days at grandma's house so I get real home cooked meals

0|0
    0|0
  • Eating out of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like being ate out πŸ™ƒ

0|2
    0|0
  • eating out.. cuz I hate cooking

0|0
    0|0
  • Home cooked.