What is the worst thing you have eaten when there was nothing else to eat?

Ramen is love ramen is lifeWhat is the worst thing you have eaten when there was nothing else to eat?What is the worst thing you have eaten when there was nothing else to eat?What is the worst thing you have eaten when there was nothing else to eat?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You know you're a Slav if you see animal head in the fridge and you don't freak out

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• There were some left-overs from dinner one evening, and it was liver. I had never tried liver before that, it was terrible to say the least. But the worst thing I've ever eaten must be sheep balls.

0|0
    0|0
    • Damn that's extreme, we have had at home see sheep heads *cries* you can't imagine the scent

• Show All
    • Aww yeah its veey pupular name, people this its Sweden but thia is bullshit
      I am from a slav vountry, guess which one :D
      Wbu?

• I'm actually from a Nordic country, which was why I thought that ๐Ÿ˜‚
      How can I guess where you're from? At least tell me if it's east west or south ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Fat noodles in Taiwan.
    This was the first country where I literally didn't eat for 3 days straight.
    I would starve if I had to live in Asia.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sounds nasty but there must be other stuff than nuddles there

• Show All
    • Only Americans* eat such a disgusting food, I meanacaroni with bread and cheese ew of that's even a cheese, love like yellow plastic
      In Bulgaria we have much more natural products and through the summer I eat real milk and cheese ^^
      Yeah you were right, Turks did their job well
      You lucky Zeuss, the only think I love about American food is that there is many varieties of so many cultures

• I'm an American, and I will not argue with you. I had to unfollow "Travel" Channel on Facebook, because they kept posting our disgusting food. They shouldn't even show the world that we eat like this.
      Yeah, we have some healthy organic stuff, but most of our food is imported and processed.
      But yes, there is a lot of diversity, and if you go to a proper restaurant, you can find a healthy meal.
      However, our ethnic food here is not the same as in the country of origin. I've yet to find a gyro, outside of Greece with French fries in it.

• I would die than eating something that I regret afterwards

0|0
    0|0
  • If there's nothing good to eat I don't eat. But I like a lot of stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Popcorn omelette ๐Ÿ˜‘

2|1
    0|0
  • Cow's eyeball.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol @ this topic. Mcdonalds is the worst for surr

1|0
    0|0
  • Pickled herring by itself and acorns

0|0
    0|0
  • Junk food

0|0
    0|0
  • Per cooked noodles

0|0
    0|0
  • Cereal and warm water due to the heat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bread butter

0|0
    0|0
  • Grilled cheese or English muffin pizzas

0|0
    0|0
  • I put Cheerios on a bagel

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian cookies taste like straw

0|0
    0|0
  • Crackers?

0|0
    0|0
  • ๐Ÿž๐Ÿฅœ

0|0
    0|0
  • Spam, Oatmeal and of course those ramen noodles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Snickers

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been in that situation

0|0
    0|0
  • Ramen is great & I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • meat I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Pan cakes

0|0
    0|0
  • Lucky is da wurst.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• "Wheatena." It's so bad. It's cereal with no sugar or flavor at all - I thought it was like oatmeal, no. It was so disgusting, I tried everything by adding sugar, cinnamon just everything to make it work. And it just taste like the blandest brand bs I've ever had in my entire life - I feel so bad for the old people who are forced to eat such disposal for breakfast everyday. ๐Ÿ’”

1|0
    0|0
  • I ate cereal that had gone bad a year ago straight from the box. They tasted good, though.

1|1
    0|0
  • I had plain pasta with only some Tabasco on it the other day because I had no sauce or butter or oil to put on it. Pretty sure my Nonna was turning in her grave while I ate it ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not even a broke college student, I just eat ramen by choice.

Worst thing I ate was raw pasta and I dipped it into cream cheese... it wasn't bad tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I once melted a block of cheese in the microwave and ate that with a spoon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Champignons, it's really delicious like that though.
    Snails, when I was younger.

Thing is there was something else to eat lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instant noodle. I hate it but I didn't have any time to cook a decent meal so I had to eat this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rice with mayonnaise. I even liked it.
    *shrugs*

0|0
    0|0
  • plain toast with plain oatmeal

0|0
    0|0
  • Liver

0|0
    0|0
  • Hamster food

0|0
    0|0