Vote C
  • Whats fiji water
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• all I notice is a smoother feel, other than that it is no different to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like the rectangular bottles and graphics too tho

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 9

• Tap water works, as my city has gotten awards 3 times for it being so fucking clean and good from the state of Sweden... and we're a village of 4000 people... When I visit my family beach house on the coast the water taste like shit compared to back home...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had the honor of drinking Fiji water and it is so good. Although, saying that, I do drink tap water. I'm from England and the part I'm specifically from has delicious tap water.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big gulps all the way

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink spring water. I know it's not the best but considering I eat healthy enough, I don't need my water to be perfect as long as it's good enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Evian

1|0
    0|0
    • I like it but the only place that has it is like a 15 minute drive and I'm not willing to go that far lol

• Show All
    • @Plumy Thanks for that, that's helpful! I hope to be in EU at the end of the year and this helps me narrow things down lol I'm very picky with my water actually I hate that plastic or weird taste that many waters have. When you say panna you mean acqua panna? I like it a lot they sell it here in the US too.

• Yup acqua panna, by the way if to avoid plastic taste definitely buy the brands that bottle water in glass

• taste like fish piss to me

0|0
    0|1
  • It's just a brand

0|0
    0|0
  • That's just peachy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I’m not high maintenance lol

0|0
    0|0