Have you ever made yourself a "crisp" sandwich?

For those who don't know what a "crisp" sandwich, it's a sandwich where you put potato chips between two sliced bread and crush them into smaller pieces (but you first spread a specific sauce onto the slices of bread before putting the chips onto them and crushing them into smaller pieces, not exactly sure which sauce). I used to make these for myself as a teenager all the time but with Doritos instead of potato chips (the more proper chips for the crisp sandwich), lol. I was recently surprised to hear that the "Crisp" Sandwich was an actual legit cuisine common in Ireland. I was never even aware that the Crisp Sandwich had it's actual name until recently.

• Yes and I still do all the time.
  • Yes, I used to make them all the time.
  • Yes, only once.
    Vote C
  • No, but I would want to try it out someday. It doesn't look too bad of a food to try out.
    Vote D
  • No and it looks like a heart attack on a plate.
    Vote E
  • Others
    Vote F

21