Do you hide your treats from your partner?

Sometimes I do 😆 because my husband is an avid eater of chocolate and it doesn't matter what kind it is.
The egg carton is my choice of hiding place because he doesn't cook with eggs.
But this book idea looks great too. Do you hide your treats from your partner??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• We don't really have these things in the house, except at Christmas and Easter.

Less temptation that way! Anything like that which does enter the premises doesn't last long, though! 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • I have some chocolate isowhey that I usually drink.
      It's for weight loss but I mainly just use it for my cravings, funny how he hasn't touched that 😆.

• I never hide a thing, not even my feelings. We both do some healthy diet and we can squeeze some chocolate in it, nothing serious, small bite and that's it.

0|0
    0|0
    • My husband doesn't know how to take a small bite.

• Show All
    • I’ll just say that chocolate that comes in a resealable pack has no purpose for him 🤣.
      He’s like the Cookie Monster.

• I used to be like that, it's not right or wrong. I just changed the habit and it will taste the same and my brain still gets the satisfaction of the sugar kick with a smaller amount. I do understand why you hide treats now :P

• i never have and never needed to but i had a friend who hid his sodas and chocolate from his wife all the time he would get caught sometimes and they would argue over it it just causes more problems dont do it

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not be with someone I could not trust with candy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Buy a few more, hide the ones for him in a spot he will easily find them and hide yours somewhere he would not suspect to find one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Killing a book (knowledge) to hide his chocolate (unhealthy) from his "love".
    Is it me or does it sound somehow like a stupid thing to do?

0|0
    0|0
  • Luckily we like different treats. Chocolate for her chips for me. So no hiding.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not just have a sweet cupboard each?

1|0
    0|0
  • I would a lot frfr

1|0
    0|0
  • I would hide in freezer or put in my sock drawer.

0|0
    0|0
    • My husband hid the engagement ring in his sock drawer and being a good girlfriend putting away his washing him I stumbled upon it. Not the best place dude.

• lol my wife never went in my sock drawer or the freezer. But she find the ones I didn't like on her table or the couch

• Nope. I love to share them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I always eat more of them

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I give no hide

0|0
    0|0
  • nope not like that

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• We don't like the same treats, he likes chips and anything savory and I like chocolate and anything sweet. So I don't have to hide stuff. I totally would if he was after my treats, though. 😝

1|0
    0|0
  • No, because he’s like a sniffer dog when it comes to chocolate 😠 so I buy ones for me I know he doesn’t like.
    I don’t eat my treats straight away... if I get a block of chocolate it’ll last me weeks but he finishes his way before that then hunts around for something else

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s sooo funny and clever of you. My husband is the one that should hide candy from me. My kids call me a gremlin because I wake up in the middle of the night and eat candy. 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • My brothers? Yes. I put candy, sweets, and any guilty pleasure foods in empty vegetable bags. They never look in there anyways. It's worked for years.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a cute box from like a watch that I put my drugs in and another stuff in. It’s by my vibratos so unless he likes your toys, you should put your treats in a box in a drawer, next to or under your sex toys

0|0
    0|0
  • If he knows what's good for him, my fiancé wouldn't dare to even think of touching my "goodies".

1|0
    0|0
  • Thank you, you just gave me a good idea :) Yes, sometimes I *try* to hide them, but it's not always successful...

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, that book idea is a good one lol, but id probably forget i put them in there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never
    At worst i put note "touch and die"

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol. I like it. Short and to the point 😂

• Show All
    • I really like your thoughts. And so true. Enjoy your treats. Ill keep my paws pff of them.

• Thank you 🙂

• All the time !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. He barely eats sugar

0|0
    0|0
  • Where else but in books?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes