What do you think about dog meat being popular in 'certain' countries?

I just saw a small documentary about dog meat being popular in these two countries in particular. I could not even imagine how can someone eat dogs. But then it's their culture and there is nothing I can do about it as of now, but I wish there was something that could be done to make these dog farmers look at other options for business and give up dog farming altogether.

So, what is your take on dog meat?
Would you like to try dog meat?
What do you have to say about the countries that have a dog meat eating tradition?
  • I don't like dog meat, but i would try it
  • I don't see dogs being food at all, but i respect their tradition
  • I don't see dogs as meat, and f*k tradition. It can be changed!!
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't know if it tastes good, but I think people who want to act high and mighty about not eating dogs are idiots.

If you're not willing to eat dog meat you're not a survivor. If I'm starving to death I'll eat anyone and anything. Period.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never had it, probably won't ever. It's just another animal though, like all the other meats we eat. As long as they are raised and slaughtered humanely then I have no issues with it (though if I recall correctly you have to be a little careful as some parts can be harmful).