Do you like Ramen?

Do you like Ramen?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I love ❤️❤️❤️❤️ RAMEN!!! I love Japan too!! I wanna go to JAPAN SO MUCH!!! 🗾🗾🗾 😃😃😃😃 because JAPAN IS THE BEST COUNTRY ever!! 💪💪✌️✌️😻😻 I want to eat REAL Japanese Ramen!! Here it sucks!!! Fake ramen!! VERY FAKE like China!!! 😡😡👲👲😡

3|0
    3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in London so I've only tried Wagamama's Ramen, it just tasted very bland. I doubt it was authentic.

Can anyone from the London suggest me a good restuarant which serves decent Ramen?

1|0
    0|0
    • Funny enough, that photo is WagaMamas Ramen :) and that is also the only one i've tried.

@Cosytoasty might know

• Show All
    • @Cosytoasty
      Thanks so much! :D If it means I have to queue up to try (possibly) the best Ramen outside of Japan, I'm willing to do it.

• Wow I think it might've been the type we bother got. Due to my dietary requirements, I've only been able to try the seafood and vegetarian one. Must admit, the presentation of Wagamama's food is amazing.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 42

• Everyone does esp. in college when poor and no time to cook
    but those pics are quite a few levels up from store bought Ramen, a staple. Once helped me through "allergies", the root was black & white mold lurking about. This extra water intake + tangeloes were the crutches needed to make it until the mold was discovered & corrected.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like store soba noodles, but kind of bored of the store ramen. Never had real ramen though.. My guess is I would love it :P

1|0
    0|0
  • It's weird because I like high quality or packaged ramen that's better than just those cheap dollar ones.

I don't know maybe because I ate so much cheap ramen as a kid that I got sick of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't dislike it, but nor is it my natural default food when I eat Japanese.

1|0
    0|0
  • there's a japanese place by my house that has ramen
    And I always forget to go!
    Damn I must go this weekend

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's the dangerous levels of sodium, but yes I like Ramen a whole hell of a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, beef flavored ramen is perfect paired with a peanut butter sandwich.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I like it, but I have eaten so much of this stuff over the years, that I try not to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea, there is a restaraunt down the street that makes actual ramen,

1|0
    0|0
  • Never tried it but I do like noodles so i might like it

1|0
    0|0
  • That looks gross.

I don’t eat most Asian dishes that are basically broths with things floating in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, to me they taste great. I don't eat them very much though, it has been years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never ate it but I would try it, it seems delicious.

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually... no. While the noodles themselves are a processed grain, all by themselves they're not the problem - it's what's on them and how much preservative is in the package. There are massive amounts of salt and chemicals in most packages of Ramen and other instant noodles. Tests have shown it takes our bodies two to four times as long to break down these foods, if they can be broken down at all. I know it's cheap, but look at the studies being done and decide for yourself. Your body is your engine, your food is your fuel. Choose wisely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't tried it but, it's on my list. Don't know if, I'll like the veg one tho

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cheap and you can customize it, so I eat it quite a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Never seen, heard, smell, tasted or ate it

1|0
    0|0
  • LOVE IT. I ate it a lot when I was in Japan

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it’s delicious

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, from the cheap to the fancy it's all good

1|0
    0|0
  • mmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes them are delicious Ramen noodle

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • it is ok

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 31

• Yess but I rarely eat it

1|0
    0|0
  • No, i love it, ramen is love, I am a studen and cook in my own, do u have a choice?

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely love it. There’s a place near my dorm that sells the best noodles I’ve ever had in my life in any city/country, I’m obsessed. It’s like the #1 thing I’ll miss when I move to get my grad.

1|0
    0|0
  • totally! my dad has told me stories of having to live off Ramen when on the road with a band he was in. problem with that was he got skinny as hell since ramen was the only thing the band could afford

1|0
    0|0
  • The best Ramen I ever had was in Japan at Motomaru Ramen in Ueno. So good! 😍 I still fantasise about it 😪

1|1
    0|0
    • Hahaha I hate when some really good food we've tasted is far away, or out of the way. :( For me, the best pizza I've ever tried (as far as I can remember) was in New York City, but I live a gazillion miles away from there. xD

• @dissolute_dog it’s really sad :(

• Yes ! This is from a local restaurant. And has a poached egg and it’s spicy 🌶 don’t it look good

1|0
    0|0
  • They taste good at restaurants but not healthy enough to be a staple food.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely NO to instant noodles in a styrofoam package where all you have to do is pour hot water and wait 3 minutes.

1|0
    0|0
    • They are not healthy...
      With base ingredients it is yummier and healthier

• I LOVE RAMEN SO MUCH. I'd suggest listening to "Ramen King" by Filthy Frank while eating it, you'll feel like a legend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never. And I must say it doesn’t appeal. Most Japanese food is unappealing to me but it’s partly because I can’t stand seafood

1|0
    0|0
  • Every once in a while I’m really like it. It’s not something I could eat all the time, but sometimes it’s great.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love ramen!!! i got my whole family into liking ramen, i dont know where id be without it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if it's more of the dishes you see in Japan. The Ramen in the store sucks.

1|0
    0|0
  • SpongeBob screaming chocolate man: RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE ramen.

Especially spicy with some cheese on top

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it makes me fat. I only somewhat like spicy noodles

0|1
    0|0