Do you like Ramen?

Do you like Ramen?

3243

Most Helpful Guy

• I love ❤️❤️❤️❤️ RAMEN!!! I love Japan too!! I wanna go to JAPAN SO MUCH!!! 🗾🗾🗾 😃😃😃😃 because JAPAN IS THE BEST COUNTRY ever!! 💪💪✌️✌️😻😻 I want to eat REAL Japanese Ramen!! Here it sucks!!! Fake ramen!! VERY FAKE like China!!! 😡😡👲👲😡

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in London so I've only tried Wagamama's Ramen, it just tasted very bland. I doubt it was authentic.

Can anyone from the London suggest me a good restuarant which serves decent Ramen?

• Funny enough, that photo is WagaMamas Ramen :) and that is also the only one i've tried.

@Cosytoasty might know

• @Cosytoasty
      Thanks so much! :D If it means I have to queue up to try (possibly) the best Ramen outside of Japan, I'm willing to do it.

• Wow I think it might've been the type we bother got. Due to my dietary requirements, I've only been able to try the seafood and vegetarian one. Must admit, the presentation of Wagamama's food is amazing.