Will leftover pizza last an entire week?

I can't eat meat on Friday because it's lent and I'm catholic. I have a leftover cheese pizza in the fridge from the last Friday. If I eat it on this upcoming Friday, will is still be good? It would be 7 days, which is exactly a week. If it makes any difference, it's from dominoes. Do you think the pizza will still be good after a week?

38

Most Helpful Girl

• Boy, just get a new pizza. Or go to a fish fry. Pizza is so gross after a day in my opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Too many variables to say for certain. The whole process is designed to be eaten in 4hours. In reality 2 or 3 days, 7 is stretching it.