If you were going to cook dinner for your significant other, what would you make for them?

If you were going to cook dinner for your significant other, what would you make for them?

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Shrimp pasta as starter
    Salmon as main
    No dessert coz I'm on a diet.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• Garden salid Grilled lobster tail
    lobster bisque, grilled tender loin medallions. Choice of grilled asparagus, grilled baked potato, oysters or cherry stone clams steamed in white wine ginger garlic lemon broth. Or her favorite dishes or I can warm up s can of sketto's and get waisted like this guy!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • for my significant other like my wife?
    it would be something i know she really loves. like chicken piccata or chicken marsala, maybe steak. but i know my wife's favorite dishes are appetizers so in the past for a special meal i'd make a variety of appetizers

1|0
    0|0
  • 1.) A light salad, perhaps with a little prosciutto, parmeggiano and cranberries.

2.) Some kind of soup, i. e. carrot and ginger

3.) As a main dish I would do a steak with princess beans, and parsley potatoes or pasta with salmon

4.) And at last a mousse au chocolate with a little bit of lemon sorbet

1|0
    0|0
  • Oof what a great question! I think I'd have to think about what food she likes, but:
    Salmon, man. If she doesn't like a good cut of salmon, we might as well break up.

4|0
    0|0
  • Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I eat tangerines
    My wife will too

I was just kiddin'
    If that wasn't obvious to you
    In reality we'd eat the same thing
    We had that afternoon!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a SO I'd cook them this.
    www.sonomamag.com/.../turkeydinner-1024x692.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Sweet and sour avocado and homegrown beansprout salad. A green thai fish curry. A freshly prepared fruit salad with ice cream.

2|0
    0|0
  • Kraft dinner and hotdogs... I used to be a professional chef and now no longer give a fuck about cooking lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Me cook? Would it be OK if I used the grill? I can make a pretty tasty grilled chicken with grilled veggies and potatoes :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean if I had a girl I could cook for Iā€™d cook a Mexican dish Orrr a Italian dish so either Lasagna or a big enchilada and nachos šŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • It'd be okonomiyaki it isn't extremely romantic but it's one of her favorite meals.

2|0
    0|0
  • Rice and beans.
    Maybe a cheese sandwich if they are special.

1|1
    0|0
  • Spaghetti with meat sauce, Garlic bread, Garden Salad.

1|1
    0|0
  • id make waffles for me, fuck that person who doesn't and probably won't exist

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd skewer their sister and feed it to them. I'd call the meal... "Sis Kabob", if they don't have a sister my morbid joke is ruined.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would cook this... go to store get eggs milk rice onions can of chicken broth oyster sauce cashiews eggs rolls and chicken and green options.
    tgen i put milk eggs together cut chicken breast in small pices dip in milk and fry in pan. then put chicken broth and oyster sauce together warm. then cook rice. put rice on plate cover plate. put chicken on rice. pour oyster sauce on plate. cut green onions and and sprinkle cashews on.

now you see you and i can cook Cashews Chicken for our love ones. serve with eggs roll.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm single, so I'll do whatever I feel like.

Simples...

1|0
    0|0
  • Steak with Veggies and Mash potatoes
    Amazing chocolate lava cake or something chocolaty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Homemade chicken nuggets, obviously

1|0
    0|0
  • McDonalds

1|1
    1|0
  • Sauteed chicken and baked bread with stir fry

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken nuggets

1|0
    0|0
  • Homemade lasagna...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, simples

1|0
    0|0
  • Beef Wellington...

1|0
    0|0
  • Beef stroganoff

1|0
    0|0
  • Chilli con carne

1|0
    0|0
  • A penis sandwich

0|0
    1|1
  • Her favourite dish.

0|1
    0|0
  • It would depend on what she likes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• I think I would ask what he felt like eating and go from there

2|0
    0|0
  • Well i'd want to make him what he likes, but if he likes exactly what i like then i'd make my Dad's Lasagna (like lasagna but with extra ingredients that are cheese, finely chopped Garlic cloves and also gravy stock) with Garlic bread. For a desert i'd probably buy in some icecream and pour Baileys ontop. Makes it's delicious šŸ˜

1|0
    0|0
  • He likes spicy food, but if I'm going to eat it myself too, I need to be careful with the heat. I think I'd either make a chicken curry with rice or if I wanted to go with a non-spicy food, I'd make pasta carbonara.

1|0
    0|0
    • If you make a chicken curry then either only make the chicken spicy and coon separate chicken for you, or make the sauce, then separate off a portion for you and make his portion spicy :) x

• A simple salad (avocado, cherry tomatoes with apple cider, salt and pepper)
    Main course (steak with mashed potatoes, asparagus)
    Dessert (me and leche flan) <3
    Wine or beer :D

1|2
    0|0
  • Something that had beef in it. Or chile relleno. Or fettuccine alfredo with meat balls. Or chili. Or taco de lengua or tripa.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would make beef and mushroom stroganoff with basmati rice and an apple with lettuce and light mayo salad ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Iā€™d make pan seared salmon with spaghetti/pesto sauce and a romaine salad

1|1
    0|0
  • Chicken Parmesan with some pasta. It's good and also easy, win-win

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what he likes, but I'd probably make homemade ravioli, lasagna, grilled salmon or tenderloin.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will grill some meat and steam veggies and mash potatoes

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll try to make something they like or something they might like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their favourite food

1|0
    0|0
  • Adjarian Khachapuri

1|0
    0|0
  • Taquitos.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shrimp tacos

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, because i dont have one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pussy

1|1
    0|0
  • lasagna

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have to know what does he like first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken tajine I know he loves it

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever he loves the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cook for him every day.

1|0
    0|0
    • His fav dish?

• Apparently he loves my cooking, any of my dishes will do. But I know he loves my Enchiladas.

• Something really really really special lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes