What do you like most about how sushi tastes?

I don't like sushi... or at least I've never tried a piece I liked... and I've tried some really quality pieces of raw fish (sashimi) too.

So what is it you sushi lovers love most about the TASTE of sushi?
What do you like most about how sushi tastes?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The fish is so fresh it's actually slightly sweet.

That being said, there is more to sushi than just raw fish, the rice is delicious and the flavour combos like fried onion on fish and the seaweed wrap.

2|0
    0|0
    • Ty for MH, you should give it a try, start easy with salmon and rice 😉.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I've had it a few times before. I didn't like it that much. I don't see what the big deal is about it really. It's bland, raw fish. However, I haven't had it in years because I now avoid consuming raw meat, or anything that is completely well-done through and through.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it's the textures for me. I enjoy the taste, but to me sushi just tastes like a sharper (more abrupt and pungent) version of what those same ingredients would taste like cooked. The real magic of sushi lies in the texture. Raw fish has a creamy texture that I love. So you combine that creaminess, with the lumpy rice, flaky seaweed, and crisp vegetables, and the result is really pleasant! If there is Caviar, that provides a crisp bite as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only has sushi once, and I didn't like it. Same thing with calamari, I tried it once and didn't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno, it just tastes amazing just like any other good food lmao, kinda hard to describe what exactly is good about it

1|0
    0|0
  • Never had it though I've had crab, muscles, shrimp etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the seaweed taste, and their freshness :)

1|0
    0|0
  • The seaweed

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like sushi.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sushi reminds me of vagina, I eat both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wasabi

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 8

• I think its the combination of rice and sea weed and shrimp that I like the most. Also the taste of wasabi mixed with soy sauce.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat sushi every week lol I love raw tuna period in poke form or sushi I want it lol but I also love shrimp tempura roll. It’s greasy it’s light it taste great. It’s better than eating jack in the box or McDonald’s for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the sweetness of the crabmeat & avocado in California rolls

0|0
    0|0
  • have you eaten sushi with rice recently made? when the rice is still warm, sushi tastes differen than when is cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like sushi, probably it 's because of the consistency

0|0
    0|0
  • fish part

0|0
    0|0
  • The raw fish, the rice, and the added sky sauce.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha i hate sushi XD

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes