What is a weird food you've eaten?

just sitting here eating buffalo ranch popcorn. yup its a thing. ton more heat than the ranch though. I think I've adapted to my mouth turning into a blowtorch *drinks water* XD
my fiery hot popcorn is absolutely nothing compared to some of these answers

1217

Most Helpful Guy

• I bought a handful of jerry and meat sticks consisting of ostrich, alligator, buffalo, kangaroo, wild boar and elk. Elk and buffalo were the best. The boar didn't taste all that pork like as you'd think. But I was satisfied. I'd buy them again but they're way too pricey.

• I was actually surprised about the ostrich and kangaroo part of it all lol

• oh I've had bison before. love it. mom once got a huge set of different bison meats, like patties and sausage, jerky and other things. I went nuts lol

• Absolutely tasty. There used to be a place near me that served bison burgers and cheese fries. It was around forever, but I only had it once before.
      I'm not much of a hunter, bit I would definitely like to hunt buffalo and elk just once and never do it again.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to love balut and dinuguan as a kid—fertilized duck eggs (balut) and coagulated pork blood (dinuguan).
    Both totally gross me out now that I know what they are though. 😅

• for some reason I feel like I can handle eating the blood more than the other thing. the baby duck would kill my heart lol

• Same here. My relatives called that “chocolate rice” and I feel I could stomach it if I had no other options.
      As a toddler I would literally dissect the duck fetus and eat it which grossed out my brother lol. Now I can’t get balut anywhere near my mouth 🤢😷