What is a weird food you've eaten?

just sitting here eating buffalo ranch popcorn. yup its a thing. ton more heat than the ranch though. I think I've adapted to my mouth turning into a blowtorch *drinks water* XD
Updates:
my fiery hot popcorn is absolutely nothing compared to some of these answers

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I bought a handful of jerry and meat sticks consisting of ostrich, alligator, buffalo, kangaroo, wild boar and elk. Elk and buffalo were the best. The boar didn't taste all that pork like as you'd think. But I was satisfied. I'd buy them again but they're way too pricey.

1|0
    0|0
    • I was actually surprised about the ostrich and kangaroo part of it all lol

• Show All
    • oh I've had bison before. love it. mom once got a huge set of different bison meats, like patties and sausage, jerky and other things. I went nuts lol

• Absolutely tasty. There used to be a place near me that served bison burgers and cheese fries. It was around forever, but I only had it once before.
      I'm not much of a hunter, bit I would definitely like to hunt buffalo and elk just once and never do it again.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to love balut and dinuguan as a kid—fertilized duck eggs (balut) and coagulated pork blood (dinuguan).
    Both totally gross me out now that I know what they are though. 😅

1|0
    0|0
    • for some reason I feel like I can handle eating the blood more than the other thing. the baby duck would kill my heart lol

• Same here. My relatives called that “chocolate rice” and I feel I could stomach it if I had no other options.
      As a toddler I would literally dissect the duck fetus and eat it which grossed out my brother lol. Now I can’t get balut anywhere near my mouth 🤢😷

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Kangaroo meat, Witchetty grubs, ant larvae, raw squid and mussels, (both as expected, horrible), a scorpion, a cockroach, likely some others but yeah ha

1|0
    0|0
  • Some of these aren't weird for me, but might be weird to you :D

Surströmming, mämmi, blood pudding, blood sausage, blood pancakes, insects, gingerbread and blue cheese..

1|0
    0|0
  • Goat testicle , that's super fine smooth & melt in my mouth lol... I love it , but I hear that bull testicle is very bad & I think so. But goat testicle after frying I tested one time , but I want more to eat it :P. I really really love it.

1|0
    0|0
    • man I wouldn't have the stomach for eating it from knowing what it is lol

• Show All
    • HA ha yeah , its so true , if I have daily one goat testicle then I really love to be eat it. If you got this opportunity , then would you like to eat it?

• Spice <3

Weird food?

I don't eat anything truly dramatically out of the norm, but you can catch me eating Calimary or Squid in other words. A lot of people find that weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont think its that weird cause its part of my culture, but some people think that chitlins are weird.
    for those of you who dont know, thats pig intestines

1|0
    0|0
  • Typical Italian food: cheese with worms, you can feel them jumping in your mouth.
    Typical Korean food: octopus, his tentacles were still moving a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Liver, ofal, Calamari, roe, haggis, macaroni and cheese with ketchup, maple or sugar pie, I'll eat most things (generally draw the line at genitals/testicles, I ain't about putting balls in my mouth)

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh and bugs, lots of museum gift shops offer candied bugs (chocolate covered or in a lollipop) tried those as well.

• I ate shark meat and seal. But, I'm from a place connected to the Atlantic Ocean so it isn't a big deal here. Some will think it is weird haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • A chili cheese omelette with cut up sausages inside sounds a little weird but good

1|0
    0|0
  • Fried cow anal spinctures with rice 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
    • dayumm haha

• Show All
    • I have no idea. I've attempted buttsecks a handful of times and it's just not happening, ever.

• After a guy drills in vagina.. do you girls give same penis BJs that has your vajina residue on it? How do some girls okay with that?

• Beef and chicken liver, it's good with ketchup.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sushi :S

1|0
    0|0
  • Snake.

1|0
    1|0
  • Grilled Alligator

2|0
    0|0
  • Raw Sea urchin