Peanut butter, chunky or smooth?

i saw the question asking if people wanted orange juice with or without pulp so that made me think, would people rather have chunky or smooth peanut butter
  • chunky
    Vote A
  • smooth
    Vote B
  • either
    Vote C
  • i don't like/can't have peanut butter
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
how bout that its national peanut butter lovers day on twitter lol
i like chunky but i chose horesfly's answer because it was funny

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I actually like/prefer chunky. I rarely eat peanut butter and honestly don’t care whether it’s smooth or chunky. But like I said earlier, I’d prefer the chunky peanut butter because it has texture to it. And I guess with all the bits of nuts in it, it makes it feel or actually is less sticky.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Chunky style is just half assed peanut butter. It's like they got bored and stopped halfway through. I don't eat lazy foods.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 4

• I'd say smooth peanut butter. If I want peanut crunchiness I"ll do regular peanuts and if I want I can crush them into the smooth peanut butter. Smooth peanut butter is just easier to spread evenly which... as it IS a condiment that you generally put on bread or something along those lines, I think smooth is usually better. Again if you want the texture you can add it later with real peanuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both and will what eat ever I have but why choose when you can mix them and have creamchy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Chunky is heresy. Smooth or die! :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Smooth Peanut Butter for sure.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes