Peanut butter, chunky or smooth?

i saw the question asking if people wanted orange juice with or without pulp so that made me think, would people rather have chunky or smooth peanut butter
  • chunky
  • smooth
  • either
    Vote C
  • i don't like/can't have peanut butter
    Vote D
how bout that its national peanut butter lovers day on twitter lol
i like chunky but i chose horesfly's answer because it was funny

185

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I actually like/prefer chunky. I rarely eat peanut butter and honestly don’t care whether it’s smooth or chunky. But like I said earlier, I’d prefer the chunky peanut butter because it has texture to it. And I guess with all the bits of nuts in it, it makes it feel or actually is less sticky.

Most Helpful Guy

• Chunky style is just half assed peanut butter. It's like they got bored and stopped halfway through. I don't eat lazy foods.