Anyone on here eaten dog? or interested?

I came across a bunch of videos of chinese people boiling alive dogs and my instant thoughts are that shit must taste good to go through this level of torture and now I'm interested.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No, but interested
    Vote B
  • No and not interested
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• In the end, it doesn't really matter which animal you eat and which you dont.
    Has a cow deserved death more then a dog? Or a pig or sheep?

People eat, what they have at an abundance and I see nothing wrong in eating dogs. Would be a little bit hypocritical, while I chose to eat cows, pigs and others, while critizicing others for their eating behaviour.

But still, I choose not to eat dogs, because I have an emotional connection to these animals, I just think its okay, if others do eat them.

But nevertheless, boiling an animal, while they are still alive is disgusting, thats why I also never ate lobster, because I think its cruel.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 17

• No, but I’ve eaten the pussy of your mom. It was okay, but required a little seasoning to taste better.

0|1
    1|0
  • I would probably try it if it was there and offered. But I wouldn't go somewhere specifically to try it.

I've eaten chicken's feet and intestines and other things at Chinese restaurants, so I wouldn't be completely closed minded about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell naw!!

1|0
    0|0
    • I take it people don't eat dogs in India?

• No, We eat da booty like groceries. I mean we are vegans after all lol xD

• I don't eat meat, but if I did I wouldn't see pig and dog as very different. They're both intelligent, affectionate animals. And yeah, they probably both taste great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well tried it before. It's not that good. Especially the fat on the skin. Not sure about boiling it alive though.

0|0
    0|0
    • does boiling it make it taste better or something?

• Not sure. What i ever eaten is deep fried and stirr fried with butter sauce.

• I would eat dog but not if it's killed/cooked using that method.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not eat anything I knew was prepared that way, but I would eat dog at least once.

0|0
    0|0
  • My Chinese friend told me that dog unironically tastes similar to chicken and cat tastes awful

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try it if I new it wasn't tortured to death.

0|0
    0|0
    • meh, the way chicken gets to the plate ain't exactly pretty

• Thats why I buy my meat from a butcher of whom I know where he gets his meat from and how the animals are treated there. Also chicken don't get boiled alive, so thats that.

• I ate hot dogs everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • You need help if you do

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but interested

0|0
    0|0
  • No and not interested

0|0
    0|0