Anyone on here eaten dog? or interested?

I came across a bunch of videos of chinese people boiling alive dogs and my instant thoughts are that shit must taste good to go through this level of torture and now I'm interested.
  • Yes
  • No, but interested
  • No and not interested
    Vote C

818

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• In the end, it doesn't really matter which animal you eat and which you dont.
    Has a cow deserved death more then a dog? Or a pig or sheep?

People eat, what they have at an abundance and I see nothing wrong in eating dogs. Would be a little bit hypocritical, while I chose to eat cows, pigs and others, while critizicing others for their eating behaviour.

But still, I choose not to eat dogs, because I have an emotional connection to these animals, I just think its okay, if others do eat them.

But nevertheless, boiling an animal, while they are still alive is disgusting, thats why I also never ate lobster, because I think its cruel.