Can you make me hungry?

Give me the most lustrous thoughts about food.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He was waiting in bed for you. The one and only triple stacked burger with melted mozzarella dripping down his sides. He dreams of you licking his succulent buns. You approach him slowly as he calls your name. You pick him up and caress those beautiful buns. "Do it to me" he says. "Lick me all over. I want to be inside of you"

7|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Yeah, I wish I had some of these right now:

2|0
    0|0
  • Lasagna always makes me hungry.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm making myself hungry looking at this picture lol

1|2
    0|0
  • We'll start with a slow cooked tomato sauce and roasting peppers, zucchinis, aubergines and fennel with some salt, balsamico and olive oil. Then we'll mix whol bunch ricotta cheese with egg and salt.

First a layer of tomato sauce and veggies, pasta sheets, tomato sauce, veggies, ricotta mix, low moisture mozzarella (a lot), parmesan, sheets and rinse and repeat. After final layers and sheets a little more ricotta mix and whole lot of parmesan.

We put it in the oven and just let it be for 40-45 minutes. You're gonna want to cut into it already. You're probably hungry and salvating, but no.. you gotta wait at least 30 minutes to let it set. Then you can finally cut in and get this perfect square with beautiful golden crispy parmesan crust and so cheesy soft lasagna goodness inside with the best veggies you'll ever it... Bon Appetit!

1|0
    0|0
  • Three course Italian food.
    Breadsticks
    Salad
    Chicken Alfredo
    Tiramisu for dessert

2|0
    0|0
  • You're tummy... It's empty... Food makes it not empty. EAT!

1|1
    0|0
  • Yummy, delicious, marvelous πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken with hot noodle followed by the smell of roasted beef

1|0
    0|0
  • Go run a few miles.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tonight for dinner I'm making spiced patitsio, Rosemary couscous and dolmades with tatziki sauce.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're hungry. You're welcome.

1|0
    0|0
  • Burek
    Δ†evapi
    Sarma

2|0
    0|0
  • Pizza

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate things!🍫🍫🍫🍩🍩🍩πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm food

1|0
    0|0
  • ice cream, pizza, candy, potato chips, cake, soda, is that good enough?

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• The silky smooth touch in my mouth of a milk chocolate, softly pouring the delicious white caramelized marshmallow, dripping from every bite, makes me to have a more taste n deep indulgence of it. As more n more I can take more it's taking me to the land of luxurious deep desire if mine. Simply mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scroll through some of your fav food pages πŸ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm eating an apple right now

1|0
    0|0
  • https://youtu.be/UDue-GxXSAw

Whenever l watch her, l feel hungry.

1|0
    0|0