How does it feel to get drunk?

How does it feel to get drunk... I want to get drunk for the first time so I was wondering how does it feel... What do u do
  • Sexual stuff
    Vote A
  • Saying non sense
    Vote B
  • Both
    Vote C
  • Other...
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You feel confident, happy and relaxed. Then some people get loud, some people quiet, some people hug everyone, some people (like me) dance constantly :P it depends on the person. It feels good though, just don't overdo it.

What are you planning on drinking?

1|0
    0|0
    • Nothing yet just wanted opinions

• Okay :) I'd reccomend vodka and lemonade, tastes good and if your sole aim is getting drunk it'll get you there pretty quick. Or learn some cocktails, like Long Island Icetea or Sex on The Beach. But don't get drunk alone, it's not fun :/

Most Helpful Girl

• You will feel a bit dizzy and your fine motor skills will be gone. Other than that, you’ll be more talkative, courageous, flirty, you want care about the consequences of the things you do and you say things you wouldn’t normally say. Have fun

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I become cocky as fuck and always get laid lol. If I'm pretty drunk I normally end up talking to every girl at the party. Hangovers suck tho. And I still think drinking is gross cuz only beer tastes good and if you're really drinking, there's always such a vomit risk. I much rather smoking weed. It just makes you feel happy and everything is a lot more funny and light hearted. You never get a hangover with weed

1|1
    0|0
    • Cops took my weed last night for the fifth time tho, it's getting expensive. I can't afford to keep buying weed just so cops can show up and take it from me.

• But that just shows that even tho it's not legal everywhere, cops don't give a fuck about weed cuz they know everybody smokes.

• It varies from person to person. For me, it's sort of a pleasant warmth in my head. The world slows down a bit, and I feel more relaxed. It's a pain in the butt for me to get there, though, because it's usually cheap beer that I'm stuck with, and I've thrown up from being too full before I even felt the beginnings of being drunk.

Just be sure to know your limits because too much of a good feeling can go bad in a heartbeat.

1|0
    0|0
  • In general, you feel happy, warm, relaxed, and more confident, but also kinda dizzy, less in-control, and sloppy. It affects everybody different though. You may get loud, quiet, happy, loving, sad, angry, hyper, funny, obnoxious, etc. Also, if you lay down while drunk enough, the room will feel like it's spinning. Just avoid drinking too much. You'll get very nauseous and likely vomit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pace your self when drinking. Drinking to much usually ends bad and can be dangerous

2|1
    0|0
  • For me i just get more weird and start talking about stuff that does make sense in a weird way also more hyper but not wanting to move it's fun

1|0
    0|0
  • Take it slow. Have a few light drinks like beers or hard lemonade to get a feel of how fast you get drunk. It's very important that you don't rush into the hard liquor straight away as that can make you vomit, pass out or wake up realizing you did horrible things.
    Everyone is different when they get drunk. Some people are very loopy and clumsy, others are extremely open and some other people are very affectionate when drunk. If you don't know how you are when drunk, you should make sure you have a buddy to make sure you don't get too drunk.
    Personally though, I get very loopy and a bit happy when I get drunk. It's a little like floating an inch off the ground while finding everything fascinating.

0|0
    0|0
  • not bad feeling but day after it will be bad, at least for u if its first time

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm probably pretty much the right guy to ask this since I'm Danish and have therefore practically been drunk for the last fifteen years.
    Alcohol will make your muscles feel loose and sluggish, it's sort of a warm, relaxed feeling. Too much alcohol will make you feel like you're controlling your body on a delay, like your reactions get too slow for you to walk or hold your balance properly.
    Way too much alcohol will make you throw up, as it technically works like a weak poison on your body, and your body will eventually recognize it as such.
    If you drink a bit too much, make sure to drink lots of water before going to sleep as it will help take the edge off of the hangover.
    I tend to just sit around listening to music and chuckling at my own internal monologuing when I get drunk at parties.

1|0
    0|0
  • It feels like about $10,000.00 shot in the ass when you get a DUI.

1|0
    0|0
  • You feel like the disappointment your mother always told you that you were

0|0
    0|0
  • You feel warm and loose

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel both sleepy and have the munchies.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Not fantastic... buzzed is better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being like a child

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes