How does it feel to get drunk?

How does it feel to get drunk... I want to get drunk for the first time so I was wondering how does it feel... What do u do
  • Sexual stuff
  • Saying non sense
  • Both
    Vote C
  • Other...
    Vote D

313

Most Helpful Guy

• You feel confident, happy and relaxed. Then some people get loud, some people quiet, some people hug everyone, some people (like me) dance constantly :P it depends on the person. It feels good though, just don't overdo it.

What are you planning on drinking?

• Nothing yet just wanted opinions

• Okay :) I'd reccomend vodka and lemonade, tastes good and if your sole aim is getting drunk it'll get you there pretty quick. Or learn some cocktails, like Long Island Icetea or Sex on The Beach. But don't get drunk alone, it's not fun :/

Most Helpful Girl

• You will feel a bit dizzy and your fine motor skills will be gone. Other than that, you’ll be more talkative, courageous, flirty, you want care about the consequences of the things you do and you say things you wouldn’t normally say. Have fun