Do you eat cheese. But don't smoke. Might as well?

If you watched Netflix documentary on dairy. You will not drink or eat anything with logo Made in U. S. A farms. Horrible antibodies filled with milk and cheese filled with same chemicals as pack ciggrette. Gotta watch to believe it. The 10 Best Food & Health Documentaries On Netflix Decider
https://decider.com › 2017/07/06
Do you eat cheese. But don't smoke. Might as well?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh look. Another person making things up about animal products

0|0
    0|0
    • When was last time you checked where your meat comes from. Or asked yourself if your food is reason why so much cancer is rising due to use of pesticides chemicals on farm. by the way FARM WASTE IS MORE THAN CAR WASTE. GO CHECK STATS

• Show All
    • Just cause you got allergies don't make you expert in nutrition or food expert.

• Oh, but it does :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you seriously think other countries are any better? I have Canadian relatives in the dairy business and they put antibiotics (which I think is what you meant to say) in their feed.

1|0
    0|0
    • You will see occasional bastard in every farm but this U. S is fact for why China Stopped buying cows from U.. S and went to Canada with high food standards. Better than the FAA.

• Show All
    • Actually most beef imported into China is from South America and Australia.

• Ya many countries but mainly organic food not toxic U. S cows. U should watch the documentary.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Did u know you that dihydrogen monoxide is in everything you consume and also in the air and has a death rate of 100%?

It even has a higher PH level than most acids.

Anything can be made into something scarier than it is if you oversell it enough including fucking water.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cigarettes could never bring me the same joy that milk and cheese do. Worth it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Will see when you're diagnosed with cancer.

• I dont eat cheese or smoke. Suck on that ha ha.

0|0
    0|0
    • Am sure u drink or over weight suck on that lol

• Show All
    • Send message say hi

• Lol you want me to message you lol. you're funny. But im the prize here.

What Guys Said 5

• Literally everything can give me cancer. And people have been consuming cheese for thousands of years. And considering how many it and don't get sick I'd say we have nothing to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that wrapped up sliced shit I do drink skim milk if there is nothing in the fridge and sometimes I might use some higher quality cheese for like crackers when we have them but I don't eat meat so the opportunity to eat cheese is rare

0|0
    0|0
  • You see that study about asparagus? Nothing is safe man, don't touch the water and you'll live forever, don't breathe and you'll live even longer!

0|0
    0|0
  • So? And your water is laced with flouride and chlorine along with trace amounts of pharma residues. Want to go outside for a fresh breath of air? You can't because the u. s. is also polluted with bad chemicals. You might as well stop drinking juice, stop eating fruit, no showers, shampoo etc.. By the way, the dosage of the preservatives in cheese is nothing compared nicotine which is a natural pesticide created by a plant which usss that chemical with the intent to kill anything that gets near it

0|0
    0|0
  • Who wants to live forever? Not me...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes