Do you eat cheese. But don't smoke. Might as well?

If you watched Netflix documentary on dairy. You will not drink or eat anything with logo Made in U. S. A farms. Horrible antibodies filled with milk and cheese filled with same chemicals as pack ciggrette. Gotta watch to believe it. The 10 Best Food & Health Documentaries On Netflix Decider
https://decider.com › 2017/07/06

46

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh look. Another person making things up about animal products

• When was last time you checked where your meat comes from. Or asked yourself if your food is reason why so much cancer is rising due to use of pesticides chemicals on farm. by the way FARM WASTE IS MORE THAN CAR WASTE. GO CHECK STATS

• Just cause you got allergies don't make you expert in nutrition or food expert.

• Oh, but it does :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you seriously think other countries are any better? I have Canadian relatives in the dairy business and they put antibiotics (which I think is what you meant to say) in their feed.

• You will see occasional bastard in every farm but this U. S is fact for why China Stopped buying cows from U.. S and went to Canada with high food standards. Better than the FAA.

• Actually most beef imported into China is from South America and Australia.

• Ya many countries but mainly organic food not toxic U. S cows. U should watch the documentary.