What's the craziest thing you've done for a craving? (Not sex or drugs)?

I just got up at 2am and walked 20mins to a 24h store to buy ice cream, cause I just had to. ;D so it got me wondering, how far anyone else would go or have gone
anyone else?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I decided on short notice one day to take a 4hr bus trip to Boston just to get some New England clam chowder. (ended up getting lobster too)

• seriously? ok mine feels very mild compared to yours. I hope it was worth it ;D

• Nice. :) those kind of spontaneous trips make the best memories

• Yep, definitely. Just wish I had more money to fuck about with.

This was also during the Christmas season, so everything was lit up beautifully as well