What's the craziest thing you've done for a craving? (Not sex or drugs)?

I just got up at 2am and walked 20mins to a 24h store to buy ice cream, cause I just had to. ;D so it got me wondering, how far anyone else would go or have gone
Updates:
anyone else?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I decided on short notice one day to take a 4hr bus trip to Boston just to get some New England clam chowder. (ended up getting lobster too)

1|0
    0|0
    • seriously? ok mine feels very mild compared to yours. I hope it was worth it ;D

• Show All
    • Nice. :) those kind of spontaneous trips make the best memories

• Yep, definitely. Just wish I had more money to fuck about with.

This was also during the Christmas season, so everything was lit up beautifully as well

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I was starving (literally had no food or money because of my situation before u judge lol) and i made a plan to steal food from Walmart i took like 2 gatorades chips candy etc and whole bunch of other stuff turns out i got caught i knew i would though i was too obvious lol but the officer let me go and bought me something to eat i was glad he did cause i was about ready to take everything tbh i didint care as long as i got food

2|0
    0|0
  • ehmmmm probably snuck out of my apartment to get a girl somrthing she was craving (we were dating) and I got up at 2am ish had to go to a 24hr shop which are VERY rare in Germany and then go to her for an hr, left the stuff at the door rang the door and went home lol

1|0
    0|0
    • why would you go home after all that trouble? at least talk to her lol ;D well that's very thoughtful of you. you're only 16 so maybe you were avoiding her parents

• Nah she lives alone, she had cravings for her favourite foods and I just left it for her because she didn't sound like a talkative mood lol. Just wanted her to be happy

• I used to carry a folding chair in and out of a window at 3AM to smoke a cigarette because I didn't want my dad to catch me.
    To clarify, I needed the chair to sit in as well as get back through the window.

1|0
    0|0
  • About 3 am drove 20min to waffle house with bunch of drunk friends

1|0
    0|0
  • I did a 4 hour drive and back to see my girlfriend every weekend before she left me for someone else

1|0
    0|0
  • i just pushed it down, just like that

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes