My hangover gets worse throughout the day - is this normal?

Last night I was with some of my friends at a gathering and I had two beers and two shots (I don’t know what the spirit was but I had it watered down slightly with water). I wasn’t sik last night and I woke up this morning feeling relatively fine - I didn’t feel hungover at all. However, fast forward a few hours I started to feel very tired and thirsty. It’s like my hangover got worse and worse throughout the day. Is this normal!!

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's just the booze working through your system everyone has different hangovers but the trick is to drink a lot of water and eat a lot of honey

• Does honey help? I’ll try it if it does. I slept for like 3 hours when I came home and I’ve had about 1.5/2L of water haha

• Yeah it works I use it all the time when it comes to hangovers

Most Helpful Girl

• Under18 and already a hangover 🤦‍♀️