My hangover gets worse throughout the day - is this normal?

Last night I was with some of my friends at a gathering and I had two beers and two shots (I don’t know what the spirit was but I had it watered down slightly with water). I wasn’t sik last night and I woke up this morning feeling relatively fine - I didn’t feel hungover at all. However, fast forward a few hours I started to feel very tired and thirsty. It’s like my hangover got worse and worse throughout the day. Is this normal!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's just the booze working through your system everyone has different hangovers but the trick is to drink a lot of water and eat a lot of honey

1|0
    0|0
    • Does honey help? I’ll try it if it does. I slept for like 3 hours when I came home and I’ve had about 1.5/2L of water haha

• Yeah it works I use it all the time when it comes to hangovers

Most Helpful Girl

• Under18 and already a hangover 🤦‍♀️

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Two things.

1. Drink some water
    2. Stop doing stupid shit.

1|0
    1|1
    • Why would drinking be ”stupid shit”?

• Show All
    • It’s the same for me, was hungover yesterday and it felt good but got worse and worse. Not that bad though since I drink carefully

• Same I don’t have ridiculous amounts because I hate sick so much and I don’t want to be sick at my friend’s house - at least I know its normal and I’m not going to die lmao

• Yes, yes it is, your body is recovering and dehydrating in the process. Try to take something relaxing (something containing potassium and/or magnesium) stay away from sugar, salt and fat (fats irritate, sugars work the liver out and salt makes your muscles contract) and I found that vitamin water works well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your further dehydrated from not drinking water, put electrolytes into your body, and asprin every 4 hours.

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you been hydrating?

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you any old enough to be drinking?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes