Is it wrong for me not to like American food?

My parents are from a different country, and even though, I eat school breakfast and lunch, I always eat food from my family's culture at home. I have never ever craved hamburgers, pizza, hot dogs, or any type of fast food or American restaurants. Of course, if I were starving, I'll definitely eat. But never do I crave them. Is this wrong?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• "American food is so processed!"

Finds food hidden under European friends' beds and in closets. Chips, cookies, snack cakes, Coca Cola products etc. Eats nachos, fried chicken, fries, onion rings, and doughnuts like the world will end soon.

Freshman 15 meet European 15. Foreigners are such hypocrites. Hispanics, Europeans, Africans, Brits... The only people that have a legitimate point are Asians I find. They turn their noses up at western food, and then sit down to eat a giant bowl of stir fried vegetables.

Then again this is also normal:

tonic.vice.com/.../people-called-me-fat-in-china

Cheers asians! May your savagery never cease!

Most Helpful Girl

• There’s nothing wrong with that in the slightest. The food you have at home is what you’re used to and is your preference.