Do you prefer round or square pizza?

For some reason, square pizza is more expensive.
  • Round pizza
    Vote A
  • Square pizza
    Vote B
  • I don't mind
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Square pizza always taste like it's home made from scratch and spaghetti sauce vs round taste legit with Legit ingredients.

0|0
    0|0
  • Round pizza 🍕🍕🍕🍕

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Pizza is pizza. I have no preference of the shape of my pie. All that matters is what is on it in the end.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 4

• Fore some reason? Area of a square is greater then the area of a circle. If it's a Square and the length is the same as the circle diameter then you get more pizza with the square. Dumbass!

0|0
    0|0
  • Round, but pizza is pizza. Square is more expensive because usually that is made by brick ovens is it not?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not always. Just depends on where you are.

• @ImagineSketchy You mean what restaurant you go to? Because I can go down the road and get brick oven pizza.

• Yeah. That's what I was meaning to say. Just worded it differently. I can't go down the road and get brick oven pizza. Technically I can, but that's my neighbor, and not a restaurant.

• Square pizza? Are you a heretic?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah... you know you can make square shaped dough...

• Show All
    • Maybe this is the reason why it's more expensive. Production costs

• If the dough is fresh and made everyday at the beginning and refrigerated until needed, I could understand. There is more prep time for that. With a square pizza, it's just a mold. They're pretty cheap.

• Both taste the same.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes