Have you ever had Raclette?

Have you ever had Raclette?
This is a favorite traditional Swiss cheese dish. It includes toppings such as pickled pearl onions, baby pickles, canned pears and bacon bits.

45

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not sure if you're referring to the grill or the cheese. There is a grill that is called a raclette and mfg by Swissmar, Salton, Total Chef and others and there is a cheese called Raclette which is a semi-hard cow's milk Swiss cheese that is most commonly used for melting.

• Actually, the meal itself is referred to as "Raclette" in Swiss culture. The entire process of it. Yes, we can go into semantics about the various parts of the meal, from the utensils to the ingredients, but that's completely redundant.

• Yes. French raclette. I didn't like it that much.
    I'm not a big fan of dipping potatoes and bread in super smelly melted cheeses.

• I’ve never had one before no but that looks really useful

• not yet!!

What Girls Said 4

• We had one, and it was very good, but it was so fiddly to use. We gave it away in the end. We do not miss it. Prefer a good old fashioned barbie!

• Yes. Often on Silvester or Christmas

• Never had

• Yes but I had simple one