For those who enjoy alcoholic beverages. What alcoholic beverage do you enjoy to partake in?

Me I've always been a beer drinker. I've indulged in the hard stuff every now and again but my preference is beer. I think that comes from where I grew up. I'm not a redneck by any means I just like beer.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Beer is my drink of choice, but I love whiskey when the mood strikes, I will take a shot of almost anything when out with my friends except anything cinomen, I will drink fruity drinks if I'm on vacation tho, and I do like wine with food. I just love alcohol lol but my drink of choice that I never need to be in a certain mood or at a certain place for is by far beer

• Me too. Except for the fruity drinks and wine. How about fireball? I like that too. Just like the cinnamon kick to it I guess.

• I like captain Morgan with coke, I have to mix it because it kind of has a vanilla-y taste to it, but you should give sailor jerry's a try, it's cheap but good and I can happily drink it straight, it has all the flavor of captain Morgan without any of the sweet vanilla taste

• I'll have to do that!

Most Helpful Guy