Anyone else make this mistake over and over again?

Find yourself stuck with a mouthful of food. Kinda dry. Why not take a gulp of water to help things out? Then you find yourself battling to separate the liquids and solids for swallowing? Like an invalid.
  • Yes
  • No
  • I think that might be just you
    Vote C
  • I would like to help you with that
    Vote D

410

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that happens to me sometimes

• You'd think you'd learn wouldn't ya. Liek you do it and then it just takes you back to a time when you told yourself: not gonna do that again. But ohhhh no. You do.

• I get a spoonful of it then pour as much liquid out of the spoon as I can without dropping any solid food

• I asked this question after doing a bowl tilt. Not very clever.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t think I’ve managed that yet :/ I hope you work it out though!