Anyone else make this mistake over and over again?

Find yourself stuck with a mouthful of food. Kinda dry. Why not take a gulp of water to help things out? Then you find yourself battling to separate the liquids and solids for swallowing? Like an invalid.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I think that might be just you
    Vote C
  • I would like to help you with that
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that happens to me sometimes

1|0
    0|0
    • You'd think you'd learn wouldn't ya. Liek you do it and then it just takes you back to a time when you told yourself: not gonna do that again. But ohhhh no. You do.

• Show All
    • I get a spoonful of it then pour as much liquid out of the spoon as I can without dropping any solid food

• I asked this question after doing a bowl tilt. Not very clever.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t think I’ve managed that yet :/ I hope you work it out though!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I don't really care. For instance when I am drinking my whey shakes the mixture doesn't always mix in so I just drink it chunky. Same with my coffee if the powdered creamer doesn't mix in I'll just drink it with the clumps it doesn't effect me.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if you have a hundy amount of carrot fibre in your mouth and take in some water?

• Show All
    • Nope it's done and over with I'll finish eating and be on my way. Foods food no matter what it tastes or feels like.

Carrots are healthy and so is water so I figure might as well combine them and get them in my belly.

• I glitch out and overthink the whole swallowing process.

• Worse is as you take a gulp of water but the mouthful of dry stuff causes you to cough and it's projectile bedlam :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That's happened to me! Especially when there's a bunch of salt.

0|0
    0|0
    • What effect does salt have in this situation? ... Ohhhh like too salty drink some water to avoid dehydration?

• Right! Salt soaks up moisture.

• Yeah, but I don't mind if the water mixes with the food. All going the same place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely u

0|0
    0|0
  • It really sucks when you choke on the water

0|0
    0|0
  • You might have a problem with your mouth

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that might be just you