• I am Vegan
    Vote C
  • Nope but maybe vegetarian
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just gonna a post this (The National board of health and welfare took away a kid from a family becuase the kid didn't get enough nutrition through his vegan diet the parents had for all of the household. They appealed in court that they did wrong of taking their son but court decided to rule in favor of the National board of health and welfare) Familjen åt vegankost – barnet omhändertogs av socialtjänst https://www.aftonbladet.se/a/bKawPg

0|0
    0|0
    • That's in every diet

• Lol, what? I get enough nutrition becuase I eat everything... One shouldn't be stupid and limit themselves to certain foods

• You misunderstood there are always outliers... I actually plan my meals to make sure I don't overeat nor undereat, so I'd agree I get enough as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am almost vegan. Been veggie all my life. The only non vegan produce I like is cheese, but of course, it has to be veggie.

0|0
    0|0
    • Did you become veggie by choice?

• Yes. My whole family is, although my brother and I were given free choice from an early age.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I said yes... But you'd have to pay me for not using part of my mouth and taking enjoyment of food out of my life. I've had very few vegan dishes in my life outside of a salad that I could have ever considered tasty, filling or energizing, so it would just be a week of me eating more than I've ever eaten to feel half as energized, and considering I've lost 50 pounds... That's a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there done that. It sucks. It sucks having to limit what you can eat, especially veganism.

1|0
    0|1
  • i've been vegan for 5 years. reading these comments is crazy, you fools have no willpower, jesus christ

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, but I would be glad when that week was over. Veganism would be a chore for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would for health purposes and to see how it feels.
    Then go back to meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went vegan for 6 weeks as part of a medical research study. Thought I was going to go insane.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id like to try and Jon the lifestyle, but budget and time constraints get in the way right now

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ll try if it was with her, she’ll support me, tell me what I can and cannot eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I can't stand vegans.

0|0
    1|1
    • Is there something wrong with them or something?

• Yes, they are annoying, if you don't want to eat meat, fine whatever floats your boat, but most vegans run around acting like they deserve a big fat fuckin pat on the back from everyone whom they announce thier vegan status to.

• Nope...

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • But why? Do I get money?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm vegan all my life...

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I get the best vegan food out there.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• to be a vegan means no pizza. I dont think I would want to go one week without pizza. :D

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe vegetarian for a week, I don't eat that much meat as it is, but I won't give up dairy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m allergic to soy and mushrooms and I’m sensitive to most nuts so I don’t know that it would be advisable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe for a week but I would probably forget that I was trying to be vegan for a week and end up having a vegetarian diet instead

0|0
    0|0
  • Already am.

0|0
    0|0
  • No as I like to have meat shoved in my mouth.

0|0
    1|0
  • If they pay me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd definitely would like to try it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, absolutely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to give a try