Would you become Vegan for one week?

• Yes 🥗🍏🥦🍅🍏🍎
  • No never 🐄🐔🍗🍖🌭🍔🥓🥩
  • I am Vegan
    Vote C
  • Nope but maybe vegetarian
    Vote D

1416

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just gonna a post this (The National board of health and welfare took away a kid from a family becuase the kid didn't get enough nutrition through his vegan diet the parents had for all of the household. They appealed in court that they did wrong of taking their son but court decided to rule in favor of the National board of health and welfare) Familjen åt vegankost – barnet omhändertogs av socialtjänst https://www.aftonbladet.se/a/bKawPg

• That's in every diet

• Lol, what? I get enough nutrition becuase I eat everything... One shouldn't be stupid and limit themselves to certain foods

• You misunderstood there are always outliers... I actually plan my meals to make sure I don't overeat nor undereat, so I'd agree I get enough as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am almost vegan. Been veggie all my life. The only non vegan produce I like is cheese, but of course, it has to be veggie.

• Did you become veggie by choice?

• Yes. My whole family is, although my brother and I were given free choice from an early age.