Does anyone else hate when other people eat really loudly?

Or has any any other bad table manners?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That is so gross! I have nice table manners and I hate when people watch me eat too. People who smack their lips shouldn't be allowed around other humans.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely hate it. If I wanted to get a horse in my dining room I'll get one otherwise keep your god damn mouth when you're chewing 😂 but it happens all the time in my family 😕 no matter how much I tell them to they sound like horses chewing they never close their mouth and only get aggressive towards me each time.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I find wet chewing sounds annoying and always conjure the image of a cow munching on grass in my mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some researchers from the University of Colorado actually sustained in 2007 that chewing loudly reduce the jaws effort. According to the scientists this also prevent the "Zig zag syndrome" which is when your jaws go out of track and you suddenly chew like a camel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Eating with your mouth open grinds my gears.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, it makes me cringe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Horrible.

0|1
    0|0
  • Misophonia

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I hate that! Chewing loudly, not holding a wine glass correctly, not putting the knife and fork on the plate properly when finished. Geez people...

0|1
    0|0
  • It annoys the crap out of me!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes