How do you like your chocolate chip cookies?

I make chocolate chip cookies from scratch often. I usually take them out of the oven early so they can stay gooey in the middle because that’s how my husband likes them. The other day someone asked if I can keep them in the oven longer so I did. I hadn’t thought about it before then but I’m wondering if more people appreciate the harder cookies then I’ll start making batches of half undercooked and half overcooked cookies.
  • Soft and gooey in the middle.
  • Hard and slightly overcooked.
  • Somewhere in the middle.
    Vote C
  • Other kind.
    Vote D
  • I like all the cookies! 🍪 ❤️
    Vote E

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Somewhere in the middle , not quite hard but not quite soft and yet still warm.
    But oatmeal raisin is my favorite , I prefer them to chocolate chip cookies.

Most Helpful Girl

• Soft and gooey in the middle.