Who prefers a woman that can cook and take care of a man opposed to a hot woman that’s ditsy as hell and don’t know a stove from a toaster oven?

Just curious apparently woman in my age 20 has lost the talent to cook something other that frozen dinners and boxed microwave food which is sad I’ve been cooking for 10 years which was when I was ten lol and I can cook from down home southern meals to a healthy fancy Italian meal homemade everything if I possibly can but traveling from hotel to hotel with my husband got to work with what I got so who hear can say they can actually cook not just quick microwave meals and box foods this would been better if I was home but I got a microwave and a skillet to work with in a hotel and I hate using a microwave so I’m buying a eye and a boiler so I don’t have to use a dang microwave lol just need my crock pots And I’ll be good to go 😂 but apparently woman can’t even make what I just made and it taste good smh or iron and sew can anyone iron and hand sew or use a sewing machine in there teens or early 20’sWho prefers a woman that can cook and take care of a man opposed to a hot woman that’s ditsy as hell and don’t know a stove from a toaster oven?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah these are things that I'd find attractive, as well as just the willingness to do those things for the guy. My girlfriend is like that, but most girls aren't. They have this strange idea that doing anything for their boyfriends is bad, e. g. washing his clothes, cooking him some food etc - all while they have a long list of their own expectations of him. And they have the attitude of "he can do it himself, I'm not his slave" - in fact we know girls who've said exactly that and think it's weird that my girlfriend does these things for me. I think feminism has taught a lot of women to think this way, so yeah, if you're not one of them it does make you seem more like a keeper.

0|0
    0|0
    • I hate that notion it wasn’t a woman’s place to work in the field in the first place ever since the war and woman had to it has spiraled downhill from there i mean woman aren’t built to do hard work now I’m for a job part time job something simple but the woman doing construction work and not doing a damn thing while there there and things like that they don’t need to be on that job unless it’s a tool lady or something we take care of children out husband and the house and bills if he don’t want to yeah it doesn’t hurt for him to pitch in sometimes but it’s not yalls place now that don’t mean to be a asshole and just not care I mean it’s good to help out some or maybe do dishes sometimes it help clean on a day off or something but all the time it’s not but if you can’t help and both have to work full time jobs then yes swapping out taking turns working together is good but if you can stay at home a woman needs to it’s where we belong and it’s not being lazy when your job is 24/7

• Show All
    • Yeah, I think so. I hate almost everything about modern civilisation.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Are we supposed to get impressed by the picture of the plate you posted 🤔 Seems pretty basic and bland no offense m8

And yes I personally would prefer a lady who can cook. If she can only heat up frozen dinners then that's a joke and I wouldn't ever consider her. My partner can cook a meal and a half 😎

2|0
    0|0
    • That’s what I mean this isn’t my best at all I’m in a hotel with one portable skillet having to make many things with one tool I’m saying that even though this isn’t very good some woman can’t even make this so sweety if I was home and had my things I’ve made some good looking stuff you really think I’m gonna use real plates when the only thing I got to wash dishes with is a tiny sink no thank you lol

• It’s not bland by no means though believe me

• I’m interested in women that can do things for themselves. Whether that be cook, clean, hold a job, etc. It doesn’t matter. I’m not interesting in a physically attractive woman who relies on others to do everything for them just because they are good looking (which is my personal definition of ditsy).

0|0
    0|0
  • cooking can be taught. not being attractive is less prone to change

2|0
    0|0
  • respect for women like you thats some quality wifey characteristic <3 for me when i come home and find that my girlfriend already prepared a meal for meal i just hug her tightly cause its just so amazing and beautiful when have a woman that cook well

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I prefer a woman that can cook and take care of a man, in Practical terms if you're going to start a family this will be the best option. Also it is important to mention that this doesn't mean that the girl has to be always at home cooking or doing housekeeping tasks, I would like a balance where the girl could be able to have a fun outside and also take care of our home, the same for me. None of us is a slave.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to settle so the first one. The look would fade but not a kind caring woman.
    I wish I had one.

2|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I just prefer to be with a woman that has those basic skills down pact. Just imagine if I'm not around to feed her... she would be like my dog and hungry... waiting for me to return to feed her.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can't speak English, your cooking skills are the last thing on my list.

0|0
    0|1
  • Tbh the ditsy pretty girls we fuck em

the beautiful women who can cook and aren't lazy we marry

Thats facts

2|0
    0|0
  • Yea its such a turn off when women can't even cook basic shit, I can cook better than most womej

1|0
    0|0
  • The way to my heart is through my stomach. I love that saying

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer an intelligent woman who can share the responsibilities of a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer women who can take care of herself

If she doesn't know how to cook but should have enough senses to order

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman that can cook is nice, but either way I can cook so it's NBD.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook, so it'd be kind of a competition.
    Oooone that I'd actually take seriously, so yeah :'))

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom would cook dinner every day, and sometimes lunch or breakfast... so I would think any girl who can't cook is too lazy to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think both genders should cook. It should be based on who has more time available.

In your case, sounds like you do. I do want to give you props on what you're doing. I'm sure your husband greatly appreciates that.

You traveling and being with him it's super nice, you both give a lot to make that work. I hope you guys are building a great future toghether.

My work requires me to sometimes stay in hotels too. What wouldn't I give to have a nice home made meal when I get back from a hard day at work.

0|0
    0|0
  • ii dont get it?

you're attractive for the most part

this question makes no sense

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do people think it’s about me I’m asking just curious is there any woman that knows how to do stuff still and asking would a man like a hot wife that can’t cook clean and we’ll be a wife or a woman who looks descent and can do it all looks fade skills don’t but seems like men like the hot sexy woman that are disty and doesn’t worry with the ones that still can do stuff

• I can cook me own shit i dont need a woman to do that for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a hot woman that knows how to cook and take care of a man in multiple ways.

0|0
    0|0
    • Am asking would you want a woman that is a good woman who looks nice that can do that or a hot woman who can’t do shit but she is like a 11 in the 0-10 scale but she will never be able to cook good which would you choose cause looks can fade

• Show All
    • Imma sure as shit try 😬

• 😂😂Good luck

• Don't insult my girlfriend; she reads at a 3rd grade level. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a woman that can cook

2|0
    0|0
  • I got best of both, so I'm not complaining.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well the latter's fun

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a woman who can cook over a ditzy girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeez girl you'd we wife material for surea

0|0
    0|0
    • I am a wife lol just wondered what men would prefer now a days I know what mine prefers but seems like men like looks more than the stuff that counts I would think a decent woman that can cook take care of you don’t fool around on you would be better than a sexy woman that can’t cook and won’t ever cook lol looks will fade skills don’t

• I get what you mean. Both are definitely important. But you've got the looks and the stuff that counts ;)

• I don't really care...

0|0
    0|0
  • Need a mix

0|0
    0|0
  • You look hot to me so I don't see the reason for the question to be honest!!

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m asking just what men prefer a woman that is hot can’t cook looks will fade or settle for a good woman maybe not skinny and can love you with all her heart and take care of you or a disty model who can’t cook and won’t be able to cook good I wa just curious what y’all prefer I got it all so this don’t pertain to me 😂

• Show All
    • I like the one I have he’s good looking yes be honest him and me could lose a few pounds but he works hard loves me and takes care of me and spoils me when he can so I like a man like that over a egotistical jerk who may be hot but will sleep around on you in a heart beat lol even if you get his money it’s not worth it

• Cool

What Girls Said 5

• I can cook and sew (both by hand and machine), but I don't think sewing is a requirement for women anymore since both women and men can learn how to sew. Same goes for cooking, but for practicality, everyone should know how to cook, regardless of gender.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah but a woman is suppose to know how to it’s our roll to know how to cook you really gonna make your husband or boyfriend come home and cook himself something when he’s worked 8-10-12 hrs and you don’t have a job or only worked like 6 and wasn’t as hard as his job

• Show All
    • It was originally a woman’s role to cook for a husband he shouldn’t need to know but yes won’t kill him to know but he shouldn’t have to cook if a couple is able to live with one bread winner it’s the woman’s job to be home take care of him and the house and anything else but I’m old fashioned I just really dislike the woman’s equality junk he grills when he wants but I don’t have a job I want one but can’t when traveling so I cook keep stuff cleaned up clothes done he works 10 hrs a day if I can’t cook him a meal then that would be sorry. But ain’t a mans job to cook and clean unless he just wants to know which it’s good to know how to cook basics if your a man cause i mean if you don’t t your kinda screwed if your single and living by yourself and can’t afford to eat out all the time 😂

• Um, ya, most guys start out being single first, which is exactly one of the reasons why men need to know how to cook, as well.
      I'm not "old-fashioned" at all. I value equal work, so taking turns each night on who cooks dinner would be ideal for me. If I'm unemployed and he needs a hand, then yeah, I'll be happy to do the cooking, but if we're both working, rotation is the best thing.

• I think you're pushing polar opposites, I think people would want their partner ideally to know how to cook, not for their partners needs but its a basic human skill, and it should be learnt no matter the gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know it’s a trait my partner values. Like you I tend to cook from scratch, and I started baking when I was 2 and doing proper meals when I was 12. I was cooking for the household when I was 16.

It’s not even hard to cook. It’s just practice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both genders should know how to cook. It’s a part of adulting , no excuses... they should know how to make at least the following :

- how to make a basic pasta dish
    - how to make homecut fries
    - standard breading procedure
    - how to make a salad or two
    - proper cooking temperatures
    - how to cook proteins

It would be baffling if most adults don’t know how to do that... now if you really wanna wow someone. I can do that but only on holidays cause I’m lazy as fuck. May I present to you , rack of lamb, potato croquette, asparagus , fig red wine reduction , a glass of 2014 Machete. The rest of the year is basic and part microwave for me. Convenience is #1,

0|0
    0|0
    • Wish I could be able to cook all the time but I’m stuck in a hotel can’t do nice dishes with one heated skillet and a microwave but long as it taste good I’m okay with it I guess but that looks good

• Show All
    • But I like Italian dishes myself that and just my southern stuff

• Yeah this is from my parents house. My kitchen at home is tiny

• I prefer the guy too cook

0|0
    0|1
    • It’s not there job to cook it’s the woman’s though that’s how it has been and should be

• Show All
    • Yes I just still stick to the old ways where woman was the care takers of the house and we cook and care for the kids and husband and he took care of the working and getting the money in. That’s how it was and should still be

• I disagree

Recommended myTakes