Who prefers a woman that can cook and take care of a man opposed to a hot woman that’s ditsy as hell and don’t know a stove from a toaster oven?

Just curious apparently woman in my age 20 has lost the talent to cook something other that frozen dinners and boxed microwave food which is sad I’ve been cooking for 10 years which was when I was ten lol and I can cook from down home southern meals to a healthy fancy Italian meal homemade everything if I possibly can but traveling from hotel to hotel with my husband got to work with what I got so who hear can say they can actually cook not just quick microwave meals and box foods this would been better if I was home but I got a microwave and a skillet to work with in a hotel and I hate using a microwave so I’m buying a eye and a boiler so I don’t have to use a dang microwave lol just need my crock pots And I’ll be good to go 😂 but apparently woman can’t even make what I just made and it taste good smh or iron and sew can anyone iron and hand sew or use a sewing machine in there teens or early 20’sWho prefers a woman that can cook and take care of a man opposed to a hot woman that’s ditsy as hell and don’t know a stove from a toaster oven?

530

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah these are things that I'd find attractive, as well as just the willingness to do those things for the guy. My girlfriend is like that, but most girls aren't. They have this strange idea that doing anything for their boyfriends is bad, e. g. washing his clothes, cooking him some food etc - all while they have a long list of their own expectations of him. And they have the attitude of "he can do it himself, I'm not his slave" - in fact we know girls who've said exactly that and think it's weird that my girlfriend does these things for me. I think feminism has taught a lot of women to think this way, so yeah, if you're not one of them it does make you seem more like a keeper.

• I hate that notion it wasn’t a woman’s place to work in the field in the first place ever since the war and woman had to it has spiraled downhill from there i mean woman aren’t built to do hard work now I’m for a job part time job something simple but the woman doing construction work and not doing a damn thing while there there and things like that they don’t need to be on that job unless it’s a tool lady or something we take care of children out husband and the house and bills if he don’t want to yeah it doesn’t hurt for him to pitch in sometimes but it’s not yalls place now that don’t mean to be a asshole and just not care I mean it’s good to help out some or maybe do dishes sometimes it help clean on a day off or something but all the time it’s not but if you can’t help and both have to work full time jobs then yes swapping out taking turns working together is good but if you can stay at home a woman needs to it’s where we belong and it’s not being lazy when your job is 24/7

• Yeah, I think so. I hate almost everything about modern civilisation.