Is anyone else worried st patricks day is going to be too busy?

I'm planning to go out this year and going downtown but its on a Saturday this year and typically that means huge crowds and long lines ups just to get in a pub or bar. the top pubs or clubs could have line ups going around the entire building and take hours to go through

so I'm worried its going to be too busy and difficult to even get a drink , if you can get in the bar

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Avoid bars unless you like crowds. Everyone will be out drinking beer. I suggest having some people over at your house and buying some kegs

• l'm going to be in another city at a hotel , don't have anyone to invite over , which was why I'd have to go to pubs or bars downtown

• Leave early in the night, like 5 and get a spot in a bar early before people arrive