Lab grown meat your thoughts?

Would you consider eating the lab grown meat?
Now first on first, I'm not sure about it myself, it has an interesting idea, but where does the one stop? Would you want to eat lab grown human meat? But I think it would be good because I could try different endangered species meat products. It's just an idea.

46

Most Helpful Girl

• Wouldn’t have a problem with it, providing it passed all food and safety standards.
    Ethically I’d prefer it. I eat very little meat, maybe three meals a week (bacon 🤤) but my husband is a total carnivore. I ethically source what I can locally but there is still many occasions I don’t know where it’s from and I’m uncomfortable financially supporting practises I don’t agree with. Lab grown meat would fix that problem for me if it became the norm

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh... If it's grown in a lab it can't be human meat. It's not any specific animal meat. It's just meat, grown in a lab.

• The original cells come from a human so therefore it is human meat. Along with any other animals, it comes from. My theory. At least, I haven't really looked into lab. Grown meat.

• If it's a stem cell thing you may be right. But the only lab meats I am familiar with are from protein producing bacteria.