What is your favourite alcohol?

so what is your favourite alcohol and wich one would you choose if you wanted to get drunk?
i've always wanted to know because most of my friends would go for vodka or beer and i am more of mint liqueur person.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh, well, I try not to get drunk anymore but whenever I have I go for Jack Daniels for whiskey or The Kraken for rum. Vodka makes me feel sicker in a bad way and gin can go fuck itself lol
    German bitterwater, as with Jaegermeister, can be really good too. People knock it but it's my favorite drink to chill in the freezer & drink.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite is red wine. And I don't get drunk very often, but wine would be my choice for that goal too :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Wine is the best! I would have to say though that it would depend on my reasons for getting drunk as to if I would choose wine or rum.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Whiskey/Rum. Captain Morgans, Canadian Club. Corona's for beer. Don't drink much else.

0|1
    0|0
  • Vodka so spirts always, i can drink vodka stright and all day long of i wanted to i am kinda obbessed with it not gonna lie

0|0
    0|0
  • Gin and Juice. Namely bombay sapphire.
    And tequila for shots.
    And I love cocktails. Shots or drinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can only drink beer. Anything else and I throw up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Amaretto and Sprite. I love that combination.

0|0
    0|0
  • vodka

0|0
    0|0
  • Rye whiskey. None of that little kid stuff for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes