Should I work in a fancy restaurant or fast food?

Okay so I have 2 interviews to go to. One is a burger joint and one is a fancier restaurant where I applied to be a hostess. Which job would be easier to work in?
  • Fast food because they pay more
  • Fancy because it's more civilized even if the pay is less

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Do the site down restaurant, but wait tables. You'll make more in tips than you can make in either of the other 2 positions.

• I already applied to be a hostess.

• If you have yet to interview, it's not too late. First, a lot of restaurants rotate the waitstaff as hosts & hostesses. Even if they're not one, you can discuss other positions during the interview. It's a good idea anyway, so if you aren't their first choice for the position you applied for, you can still be considered for hiring. You can also take a hostess position and try to work into a waitstaff position. The world is your oyster. Good luck!

• I mean, I would be a hostess, a busser, or a server. It honestly doesn't matter to me but I could only choose one option on my application but thank uπŸ’›

Most Helpful Girl

• Fast food