Should I work in a fancy restaurant or fast food?

Okay so I have 2 interviews to go to. One is a burger joint and one is a fancier restaurant where I applied to be a hostess. Which job would be easier to work in?
  • Fast food because they pay more
    Vote A
  • Fancy because it's more civilized even if the pay is less
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do the site down restaurant, but wait tables. You'll make more in tips than you can make in either of the other 2 positions.

1|0
    0|0
    • I already applied to be a hostess.

• If you have yet to interview, it's not too late. First, a lot of restaurants rotate the waitstaff as hosts & hostesses. Even if they're not one, you can discuss other positions during the interview. It's a good idea anyway, so if you aren't their first choice for the position you applied for, you can still be considered for hiring. You can also take a hostess position and try to work into a waitstaff position. The world is your oyster. Good luck!

• I mean, I would be a hostess, a busser, or a server. It honestly doesn't matter to me but I could only choose one option on my application but thank uπŸ’›

Most Helpful Girl

• Fast food

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You will do better in tips, in a fancy restaurant.

2|1
    0|0
    • But should I go to both interviews JUST in case if I don't get into one?

• Yes, go to both interviews.

• fancy cuz you'll prbly get better tips

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's not important which job is easier it's about which job you prefer

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, I've never been a hostess before but tbh, that sounds more fun than the burger joint. I will be attending both interviews tho just in case.

• Show All
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I'm sooo confused. I'm not trying to be mean to u I was just infor... Nvm πŸ’€

• Well bye I've got no time for rude people and then expect others to apologize. You're blocked and reported, your loss !

Recommended myTakes