Men upset that women go on dates for food?

Why does it become a MGTOW moment when a woman wants you to buy her food?, what would Jesus do? feed the hungry is what he'd do. Be a good christian.

324

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• lol it’s not the fact that women want guys to buy them food... going to restaurants are a simple and classic date. hell im sure a girl will go anywhere with you for a first date. men need to get over themselves and realize they are the ones with the problem, expecting the girl to have sex with him because he buys her food. that’s not how it works.

• You're describing a bad 90s sitcom. I have never once met a man who expected a woman to sleep with him simply because he bought her dinner. I have, however, met plenty of women who did indeed want to use me for a free meal. Sucks to them it didn't work out that way.

• "but when she rejects you for a second date, you get upset."

No. I thank her for being honest and move on. If she accepted the date beforehand, however, with the motive of leeching a free meal, she's a rotten gash who I hope breaks her face on the way home. I'll bet just as many women do this as guys who expect something in return.

"because she doesn’t feel a connection with you and you just jump to the conclusion that she was using you for a free meal."

Putting words in mouths. Your straw man shows presumption and the weakness of your position. The time to assume you are being used is when there is sufficient evidence. But still, there are plenty of examples of women agreeing to go on dates - with no intention for a second - solely for the purpose of leeching a free meal. 3 minutes on YouTube will show.

• "I am a firm believer that whoever asks the other person on the date should pay, whether that be a man or a woman."

And how many men have you asked on a date? How many women would? If you asked even one, then you must have intended, power your own words, to go on a second, right?
      Or did you ever want to first see how the initial one would go?

"and then a few dates later, taking turns paying."

Why bother if the net result is everyone paying for themself?

"why don’t you ask a girl out because you actually like her and want to know her?"

What makes you think I don't?

"why not ask a girl out and spend money on her because you like her?"

Because I have no way of knowing if I'm pissing my money away and being used, and if there's no harm in her paying for herself. If she's a decent woman, and likes me, should she not say "yes" to consecutive dates?
      By your logic, why don't more women ask men out?