Men upset that women go on dates for food?

Why does it become a MGTOW moment when a woman wants you to buy her food?, what would Jesus do? feed the hungry is what he'd do. Be a good christian.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• lol it’s not the fact that women want guys to buy them food... going to restaurants are a simple and classic date. hell im sure a girl will go anywhere with you for a first date. men need to get over themselves and realize they are the ones with the problem, expecting the girl to have sex with him because he buys her food. that’s not how it works.

1|1
    0|1
    • You're describing a bad 90s sitcom. I have never once met a man who expected a woman to sleep with him simply because he bought her dinner. I have, however, met plenty of women who did indeed want to use me for a free meal. Sucks to them it didn't work out that way.

• Show All
    • "but when she rejects you for a second date, you get upset."

No. I thank her for being honest and move on. If she accepted the date beforehand, however, with the motive of leeching a free meal, she's a rotten gash who I hope breaks her face on the way home. I'll bet just as many women do this as guys who expect something in return.

"because she doesn’t feel a connection with you and you just jump to the conclusion that she was using you for a free meal."

Putting words in mouths. Your straw man shows presumption and the weakness of your position. The time to assume you are being used is when there is sufficient evidence. But still, there are plenty of examples of women agreeing to go on dates - with no intention for a second - solely for the purpose of leeching a free meal. 3 minutes on YouTube will show.

• "I am a firm believer that whoever asks the other person on the date should pay, whether that be a man or a woman."

And how many men have you asked on a date? How many women would? If you asked even one, then you must have intended, power your own words, to go on a second, right?
      Or did you ever want to first see how the initial one would go?

"and then a few dates later, taking turns paying."

Why bother if the net result is everyone paying for themself?

"why don’t you ask a girl out because you actually like her and want to know her?"

What makes you think I don't?

"why not ask a girl out and spend money on her because you like her?"

Because I have no way of knowing if I'm pissing my money away and being used, and if there's no harm in her paying for herself. If she's a decent woman, and likes me, should she not say "yes" to consecutive dates?
      By your logic, why don't more women ask men out?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Would you get upset if you liked a guy, invited him on a date, and he had no intention to have a second date/if he did, it would be to once again get free food?

You would get upset, it's just morally wrong in my opinion. It's using someone without their knowledge.

1|1
    0|0
    • What if she likes you and also wants food? If you treat her right you get to feed her for the rest of her life, yaay you.

• Show All
    • Shut up and eat your food Tommy.

• Course you have nothing to say back, all for yourself and you own best interests/views. ZZZZZZZ.

• Lol feed the hungry not feed the entitled. If a girl is starving and wants to go on a date for free food, that is one thing, but depending on where you're from, there are no starving people. In my country the homeless turn away food if it doesn't suit their fancy, they have options.

I would gladly buy a woman food, and in fact always pay for the first date, but I do not want them to EXPECT or ask for it.

0|3
    0|0
  • I don't care if a girl does on a date for food, as long as she's good company.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've taken a few wimen iut on dates jnowing that they were going because i was taking them to a restraunt. You can't buy love. So don't ever get ipset that your date was really only looking for a meal. You never know. Your act of kindness just might be the thing she needed to see to decide she really can like you and even go out qith you as Bf/GF

0|0
    0|0
  • First of Jesus created us so he can do what he wants, I never created you so go get your own damn food

0|0
    1|0
  • Would Jesus lie about their interest in someone just to get a free meal? Would a feminist who believes she is every bit equal of a man and independent of them need a guy to pay for her dates? Would it be wrong for a guy to expect sex after paying for your meal if you expect him to buy your meal under equally pernicious conditions? Grow the hell up.

0|1
    2|0
  • I would never ask myself "What would Jesus do?". I mean why should I care what a dead man would do?
    I would gladly feed a girl I was in a romantic relationship. She would love my cooking.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's why you get the sex first, take her on dates second. Problem solved.

1|0
    1|0
  • I'd love it the most to be on a date with a person in touch with her inner desires.. food is an innocent desire! I'd take it as a compliment if she felt hungry in my presence.. it means she likes me :)

1|0
    0|1
  • I mean if y'all would start giving up the pooter more often we wouldn't have so many dudes shooting places up. so for every 30 days we go with someone shooting some school or place up I'll buy you a meal

0|0
    0|0
  • Why can't a man ask a woman to cook dinner for you without being looked at as a lazy, sexist pig who can't cook

0|1
    0|0
  • You must have posted this just to try to trigger people... Hopefully... otherwise your common sense meter is a bit on the low side.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, since you brought Jesus into the mix...

What would Jesus say to someone, man or woman, who knew full well he/she isn't attracted to the date, but agreed to it so someone else would buy him/her food? Would Jesus say, "By all means, be dishonest with this person and waste his/her time and emotions (which is FAR worse than wasting money) all so that you can get a free meal?" Somehow I doubt that.

I would think Jesus would say, "If you are desperate and need a free meal, then ask for it but be up front and tell the person that you're not interested in him/her romantically. Perhaps you should consider food stamps or some charity, rather than being dishonest with someone who likes you and wants to date you."

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol she's got a point

If the girl isn't selling her own personal belongings for cash then she's not "the hungry", she's just hungry.

0|0
    0|0
  • @dirtyoldco...- Very well said I think you just summed it up perfectly

0|0
    0|0
  • I finally had to look up what that acronym meant. Anyways, I'll good chrstian ya.

0|0
    1|0
  • That fat bitch can pay for her own food 😝

0|3
    0|0
  • I'M HUNGRY TOO, DAMMIT

0|1
    0|0
  • I give you bread and fish. Would YOU be upset now?

0|0
    0|0
  • im not a christian ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • They wouldn't is sex was involved

0|0
    0|0
  • Why dont you be a good Christian ?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sauteed dung beetles, enjoy!!!