Do you have any special recipe for shrimp?

If you have any traditional shrimp recipe please share it as well.Do you have any special recipe for shrimp??

155

Most Helpful Girl

• Sticky Thai red curry prawn stir fry? It's spicy and full of flavour :)

-Prawns with shells on (Depends how much you want to eat. The shell helps with flavoring and also is fresher served this way)
    -Soy sauce
    -Panda branded oyster sauce
    -Garlic, brown onion and spring onions (finely chopped and in separate bowls)
    -Fish sauce
    -Sugar
    -tin of Maesri red curry paste
    -Fresh chillies/Coriander (garnish)
    -Fresh ginger (in strips)

1. Just wash the prawns with normal water to get any excess stuff off of them. You can take their whiskers off if you want.
    2. Olive oil in wok and have on high heat. When wok is hot, chuck in the garlic and brown onion. Stir till they're slightly changing in colour.
    3. Add Maesri red curry paste. Now if you want it spicy you add heaps, if you don't want it that spicy maybe just put 1 tablespoon and a half of it in. Stir using a wooden spoon till it's cooperated with the garlic and onion.
    4. Chuck in prawns. Toss the prawns so it's evenly coated in the curry paste
    5. Add generous swings of oyster sauce, soy sauce and fish sauce. Toss it all together to evenly spread the marinade on the prawns.
    6. Add 1 tablespoon and a half of sugar. Toss again till everything is evenly coated.
    7. Cover the wok using a lid and give it 10 minutes so that the prawns are properly cooked inside and out.
    8. After 10 minutes, toss the prawns again and add ginger. Thoroughly toss everything again.
    9. Pop it on a nice platter and sprinkle the chilies, spring onion and coriander on the top.

Most Helpful Guy

• Quick marinate in olive oil, lime juice, chilli powder, garlic, touch of brown sugar and then grill. Not long the lime juice will be trying to cook it.