Do you prefer coffee or tea?

Coffee is hugely popular in the US, and tea is gaining steam. Do you prefer coffee or tea? Do you prefer it hot or cold?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Hot tea all day long every day.

Hot coffee occasionally on some morning or when having dessert at a restaurant.

Iced tea in the summer. ( although I doint consider that tea)

0|1
    0|0
  • Tea most definitely! And it has to be hot, cold tea is the worst 😖

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I drink hot tea all the time. In fact, it's really pretty much the only thing I drink. I'll have a soda now and then, maybe a hard cider at night sometimes. But tea is definitely my thing. I never drink coffee at all. I love the smell of coffee but I never did develop a taste for it.

0|2
    0|0
  • Coffee at times but mostly hot tea.
    Yet in the south we drink sweet tea

0|1
    0|0
    • I got into a heated debate about this recently.
      We also drink sweet tea in the north (Michigan). I've lived here my whole life, and none of my immediate relatives are from the south. I was 15 the first time I drank unsweetened tea, and I immediately assumed it was spoiled. I can't find any reliable research that suggests that the northern and southern US are actually divided on this matter. The only significant difference I've seen is this: if I walk into a common restaurant in the south and order tea without any qualifying adjectives, it will usually come sweetened or the help will ask. If I do the same in the north, it will come unsweetened and either the help will ask if I want it sweetened or they simply bring sugar with the tea (much like coffee). At least, that's been my experience.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I like both equally. I drink all types of tea - oolong, green, black, white, flavored. then again (usually hot but will drink cold too). , I drink flavored coffees (these have to be hot)

0|1
    0|0
  • Hot tea.
    I drink coffee only when I need to stay awake.

0|2
    0|0
  • Coffeeeeeee all the wayy😂 I don't really like tea that much sometimes it's ok tho

0|2
    0|0
  • I only drink normal tea

0|1
    0|0
  • Coffee, I like both though.

1|2
    0|0
  • hot coffee no milk :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Hot tea

0|1
    0|0
  • tea coffee is to acidic for me

0|2
    0|0
  • Tea all day

0|1
    0|0
  • Coffe, iced I’m obsessed with it haha

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Good coffee - or water. If the coffee is not good or well prepared then it is swill.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like both tea and coffee. My favorite coffee is French Vanilla and my favorite tea is green tea.

0|1
    0|0
  • Coffee. Hot.
    How about you?

0|1
    0|0
  • Coffee is maybe my favorite drink

0|1
    0|0
  • Tea!!

0|2
    0|0