0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a basic skill in life.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 77

• Yes, it's not hard... I know how to cook some stuff... Others I use recipes. If you can follow directions, you can cook.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup. Moving out from your parents and living on your own, that's kind of a basic thing you need to learn how to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eventually everybody doesπŸ˜€
    I can understand this question arrises once in everybodies life but eventually you need to start experimenting as its a practical thing so the more you practise and experiment the better you get. So yes i learnt cooking from experimenting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can do easy dishes, sure, but nothing fancy. I could survive on my own though, especially if I get a recipe book.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, had to teach myself as a kid and now cook for myself. I make healthy meals though lol none of that quick easy college student stuff haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I cook as hobby usually and am good with pizza and pies its my specialty... But now my wife is pregnant and studying... I'm doing all the cooking and am good at it even her friends in class ask her where did she buy it from :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Picked it up when I was around 12, grew it as a hobby (and a way to pick up girls eyyyy) when I was 17. Now a commis in a small eatery. Soo I guess I'm alright?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If I'm having a good day I can cook at pro chef level. If I'm having a bad day the meal is, meh- edible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I love to cook and I have been told I'm pretty good at it just because you know how to cook did not mean you should cook them and that you can

0|0
    0|0
  • Coz i live alone i learned how to cook, Yes i know but for sure I'm not that much as i lived in many countries so i know many kinds πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it !!! ... I'm a Computer Engineer... But I think cooking is an Art! ... Best cook for those we love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook some things, but my girlfriend can make anything i ask πŸ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't cook on regular basis but i can cook but still im learning πŸ˜…

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do! Solid 8.5 out of 10 in terms of cooking skill πŸ‘πŸΎ

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I actually really enjoy cooking too, not too keen on the washing up after though lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I do my dream is to be like Gordon Ramsay minus the dickhead part

0|0
    0|0
  • No, unfortunately. πŸ˜” I have never really been very skilled at manual labour in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • let's just say i can cook food that people can eat to a certain level

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll cook you a full course meal whenever you ready πŸ’―

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cooking, much fun no matter what I make and then I get to eat some amazing food afterwards

0|0
    0|0
  • I know enough to not starve to death once I leave my parents' house

0|0
    0|0
  • I have kitchen appliances and cookbooks. Cause i like to show off in front of family and friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to cook... Not just following recipes... I love doing experiments 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • A few family recipes is a good way to start cooking. It worked for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can boil a mean batch of water... jk I fancy myself a decent cook but no Gordon Ramsey

0|0
    0|0
  • I do! Anything that not super complicated that has to be dealt with precision.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. I did all my house work and cooking and almost never eat outside for the last 7 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I’m pretty good if I do say so myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 35

• Yes as long as I know what i'm doing! Anyone can follow a recipe? I'll hopefully become a lot better too in the next few months as I'm gonna start a career as a chef! ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love cooking. Last night I made tilapia poached in white wine and mushroom risotto. The night before, I made cheesy alfredo gnocchi with turkey bacon. I also make my own jams.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I am the ninja master of triple chocolate cookies clan. (Actually they have 5 types of chocolate but triple cocoa was catchier)

0|0
    0|0
  • Fortunately I was taught at a fairly early age by both my mother and grandmother.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does baking count? The only thing I can do on a stove is to make a scrambled eggs.. or grilled cheese sandwich.. sth simple

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! My dad is a chef and my parents owned a restaurant, so I’ve learned a few tricks!

0|1
    0|0
  • I love to cook tbh, always clears my mind somehow and the result is almost always delicious πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • yes im actually planning to go to culinary school lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Being that I'm a functioning adult, yes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I can cook. My friends & family say I'm very good at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone cooks by their own in my country. We cook anything from anywere and national dishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I can not follow the recipe.. I always end up doing my own thing

0|0
    0|0
  • I love baking, even though I’m not that good at it

0|0
    0|0
  • I can spread butter on toast lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but I'm getting lazy these days