I want to lose weight I don’t know how much calories should I eat?

If I ate 400 calories per day, is that good or I will gain more weight?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• 400 a day is only good if you are trying to kill yourself. Look online and calculate your BMR (basal metabolic rate) it will help you see how many calories you need to be healthy.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not just about the calories you intake. You should drink lots of fluid and at least be active like walk on treadmill for an hour. I do it for 5 days straight with a excerise wrap around my belly and I always make sure I sweat before I quit. I saw some changes. It doesn't happen over night but I searched for home made lose weight tea and tried that too.

• From week ago I used jumping rope everyday try to use it , it can help you for me I can’t use it cause I don’t have time seriously I prefer to do exercises. Now I don’t eat well maybe it can Compensates my exercises