Do you eat candy as an adult?

I don't really eat candy but I might eat Wrigley's sometimes and any kind of gum. I just got a sweet tooth for sourish sweetish candies, out of the blue, and no I'm not high or pregnant.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• no... i dont eat any refined sugar ever. maybe the odd sugarfree chocolate but not often and besides the sweetners used can have a laxative effect so you can't eat too many anyway

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I will but I prefer chocolate. I've been known to eat my kid's candy lol she's 4 and tells Moma do not eat any of my candy!
    I don't give her candy much so we still have candy from Christmas and Valentine's Day.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah, I love pastry. I consume excessive amounts of sugar, and I know it's the wrong thing to do. I'm addicted. *taps arm*

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually just gum or tic tacs but sometimes i get a craving for something gummy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat anything that's on TV or in the regular store. Nor do I eat 'healthy candy' from alternative stores.

0|0
    1|0
  • Candy is bomb, but it totally kills the vibe when you read up on sugar's affect on the body

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat chocolate and gummy bears.

1|0
    0|0
  • A little too much, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a chocolate lover lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I do

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Candy is for kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Follow me let's chat in pvt

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, love chocolates

0|0
    0|0
  • No one will ever stop me from eating candies.

0|0
    0|0
  • payday or snickers. and mostly gum

0|0
    0|0
  • No, only lollipop and milk bars 😋😋

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yes i do.
    In fact at work there's always cakes and sweets - especially for someones birthday at the office :) no matter what age

1|0
    0|0
  • chocolate chocolate chocolate

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly just dark chocolate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes...