Is it normal/weird that I like to wait until I am in my room (comfort zone) to enjoy my fav foods?

Something I just wanted to ask. I always preferred to wait until I am in my room by myself in order to enjoy my fav foods mostly because that's my comfort zone. For example, my fav drinks are ice caps from Tim Hortans and when I get them I usally wait until I am in my room in order to enjoy them. I am an introvert however. Just wanted to know if this was normal. Is it normal/weird that I like to wait until I am in my room (comfort zone) to enjoy my fav foods?
  • Yes it's normal
    Vote A
  • No it's weird
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it isn’t weird. It can be very relaxing because you have all your favorite things around you and you are in your favorite space free from negativity.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As a kid I always thought that it was weird that my dad didn’t like using the drive through at fast food restaurants. Now that I drive I kinda get it now. If I go through a drive through to get my food, I can’t eat it right away or I have to park and eat in the car. Eating inside is a lot better because you can always get more ketchup/napkins and there’s a bathroom if you need it. I guess being comfortable helps you enjoy your food more

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I've never heard of anyone doing this so im going with yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes