Question for meat eaters who say that vegans have a double standard for blaming humans for eating meat but not lions?

Should a lion in the wild face the same consequences for killing a person that a person who killed another person should face?
@dropkicknj13 No it isn't and even if you can identify the species it's hard to tell which individual animal of that species did it. Again, if it's in or near a populated area it will be put down but otherwise people accept that it's part of nature.
For anyone talking about dangerous animals being put down: I said IN THE WILD, not near a populated area.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• No... was this a serious question or are you trolling? Wild animals don't have the ability of reason. Lions are very territorial. You walk towards their territory, best believe you're going to be attacked. That's normal. When in Rome do as the Romans. In this case, when in the wild, do as the wild ones. You have to respect the laws of the wild. So if you die by the maw of a wild animal in their territory, then that's your fault and you got what you deserved.
    Also, vegans are a strange breed of creature... I don't understand how they get through life with their diets.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lions don't eat humans naturally, and humans aren't their natural chain of food.