Question for meat eaters who say that vegans have a double standard for blaming humans for eating meat but not lions?

Should a lion in the wild face the same consequences for killing a person that a person who killed another person should face?
Updates:
@dropkicknj13 No it isn't and even if you can identify the species it's hard to tell which individual animal of that species did it. Again, if it's in or near a populated area it will be put down but otherwise people accept that it's part of nature.
For anyone talking about dangerous animals being put down: I said IN THE WILD, not near a populated area.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No... was this a serious question or are you trolling? Wild animals don't have the ability of reason. Lions are very territorial. You walk towards their territory, best believe you're going to be attacked. That's normal. When in Rome do as the Romans. In this case, when in the wild, do as the wild ones. You have to respect the laws of the wild. So if you die by the maw of a wild animal in their territory, then that's your fault and you got what you deserved.
    Also, vegans are a strange breed of creature... I don't understand how they get through life with their diets.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lions don't eat humans naturally, and humans aren't their natural chain of food.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I think you missed the point. Can you blame a lion for being a lion is a better argument. You can’t blame humans for following their own instincts when it comes to eating either. We are omnivores by nature

0|0
    0|0
  • Lions who kill humans are usually killed immediately. As opposed to humans who kill humans are usually given a judicial trial, and often are not killed.

You didn’t think your little witty comparison all the way through.

0|0
    0|0
    • If a lion ventures into populated areas that's often the case but not in the wild.

• Show All
    • And I think all saturated fat in yours blocked the blood vessels going into your brain. If the remains of a person are found in the wild and they seem to bear the marks of a predator, they're not gonna try to find out which one did it. If a predator ventures into a populated area and starts causing problems, the that's a different story and more importantly, NOT what my question was. Try learning some reading comprehension.

• Actually your completely wrong. You can normally tell what the animal was that killed a person from the marks left on the remains and if a person is killed by an animal in the wild, that animal is hunted immediately because if it's killed a person once it is assumed it will kill another.

• People who lack knowledge about science should never speak on such a topic. Every organism is dependent on others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man isn't the only type of animal that's carnivorous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just had a shower before my bed

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes